Sign in to follow this  
BipolarBear

Xanadu Rift

Found the location, got a priest who can summon, made a pen and brought some wild horses.

https://imgur.com/a/cDPTiLm

I suck at this, try figure out the time on

https://www.niarja.com/servers

See you there tonight!

EDIT:    There's even better access on the north side, it is right up against the highway.

Edited by BipolarBear
  • Like 2

First thanks a lot for the info. Unfortunately, I am not good in graphics, so I would not want to present an edited map. But: The rift location is far more north, only 20 to 30 tiles south of the east-west oriented highway that connects the western coast (Sandy Val, Factional Fight Village, Jellyfish Port Royal etc.) with Fogshore. And the route is quite complicated.

People coming down the Glasshollow Fjord would moor at Elsweyr, take the Highway towards Linton and turn east at the Intersection with that highway. People coming from the western seas might moor in the bay near FF village etc. and head towards Sandy Val, then all the way east. People from Hammer Lake Area and the South may moor at Fogshore then taking the highway first south, then to the west. Even from Linton that highway is more convenient than cutting through the forest. People from Vrock Landing area can just ride.

Yes, like I said in edit, access is indeed better on the north side but I set camp to the south because terrain is more favourable.

I agree that one should fight from the south side where the terrain is better, and thanks for the camp. When accessing the area from the highway, one has to enter about 10 to 25 tiles east of the rift longitude (on comm map 2500 to 2520, -3534 ca.), as the slope is too steep further west, then head south towards the camp.