Sign in to follow this  
Milo

Is Mission Ruler - 'step on' broken?

For the life of me I can't get anything involving the action 'step on' to work. I've not used the mission ruler since it was redesigned but I can get other actions to work so what's with 'step on'?

Reviving this thread as I'm experiencing the same behavior. I'm new to using the ruler but I've created ~10 quests and for the life of me "Step On" does not work. I'm also having the same trouble with "Give" for a specific item. For instance, a unique item with wurm id 12345678, I set the Give option and the "Current item" which I do have selected. When I give the item - nothing happens. The trigger doesn't fire, the effect never happens and the quest stays active.

Any advise would be great - this is preventing some cool quests

I don't know anything about modding quests :(  

You might need to be patient for someone knowledgeable to spot this, which could take a few days,  or you could also try the wurm modders  Discord channel as i hear that is the easiest way to get this kind of answer... I am afraid though that I do not know the name of their discord channel, just that "they all hang out there".

edit, this must be it:  https://discordapp.com/invite/yrvGsdU

289 Members / 115 online, so hopefully that will be a better way to get the info you need 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors