Sign in to follow this  
whereami

Chance to Fail Summon Soul Cast

2 hours ago, Niki said:

I haven't seen you pvp in a very long time and when you did you never left deed. Have you tested this thoroughly Eva especially nowadays?

Respectfully, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Also I'm not trying to sound rude, but it's not exactly 'easy' to escape. I would like Wurm more difficult also but there are other ways to do that. I rather have returning players not quit within the first hour, plenty of people are using summon soul to help returning players to join deeds.

I don't like that a player who thinks she know all of pvp says things like this. Just because you join a top kingdom when you joined pvp. Means nothing. Have a good day. You will never know chaos

• Like 1

And the cool part is, KvK trolling on the forum doesn't get your posts removed in that kingdom either.

• Like 2

Oh @Niki no I have not did any of the karma home, other insanity teleport or anything to get away from Being killed because I don't believe the "easy way" out. So I I say Remove it all. Get rid of the "easy mode" anything

And not you can remove this post because it is not relevant to the topic

Thanks

• Like 1

No, the best part is that you guys manage to bring your petty PvP squabbles into a thread concerning a feature that is unavailable in PvP.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Flubb said:

No, the best part is that you guys manage to bring your petty PvP squabbles into a thread concerning a feature that is unavailable in PvP.

So true

Lets make it pvp related..bring summon souls to Chaos to make it more easy.. because why not more easy mode for chaos. But make it that is you get a "fail cast" or low cast the summon player sommons with half health or in the middle of the enemy.

Joking aside. 

Still +1 for making someone soul have a fail cast for pve

Edited by EvaDaly

I vote for permadeath in PvP because it'll solve the account sales problem.

I have no stake in PvP whatsoever but I'll throw it in there anyway.

Unless we also make "plot course" risk putting you on the wrong server, dead and 50 tiles away from your ship... arr! 

6 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

Unless we also make "plot course" risk putting you on the wrong server, dead and 50 tiles away from your ship... arr! 

And your farmlands raided, your merchants have been mugged, your villagers have been taken into slavery (sooo pretty much nothing changed for them), your animals killed and eaten and your houses burnt into ground while you were gone.

Oh nvm that is a better suggestion for when your deed upkeep is below 6 months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

I don't like that a player who thinks she know all of pvp says things like this. Just because you join a top kingdom when you joined pvp. Means nothing. Have a good day. You will never know chaos

I haven't seen you roam since I've joined this server, you're playing freedom on chaos. Also didn't you join a 'top kingdom with MR' ...just because you were MR in the past doesn't make you the queen of chaos so please don't lecture me or tell me what I don't know. i never said I knew everything, I'm observant though. That comment wasn't helpful.

2 hours ago, Flubb said:

I mean I could let Wargasm troll me for the 1000th time on a game forum or defend myself, what would you do in my situation?

KvK on the forums is unfortunate circumstance by the nature of this game. If you have a suggestion on how to prevent this I recommend you take it to the moderation team. I personally would support a rule change that prevented any theatre KvK from entering other sub forums but wouldn't that make these forums basically police state?

1 hour ago, Flubb said:

I vote for permadeath in PvP because it'll solve the account sales problem.

Sure why not +1

Edited by Niki

-1 No thanks.  You want new players to the game, it isn't going to be behind a wall of making things more grind oriented because you suffered back in the day uphill both ways barefoot in the snow to level faith and channeling.  This feature has created inclusiveness in events because it IS available to more people who don't have to stress about long cooldowns. They just have to worry about spending the 100 faith in a go and a fair long casting time.

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 1