Sign in to follow this  
Pride

Ability to snuff fireplaces at night

I am suggesting the possibility of snuffing fireplaces that are on deed at night time. Seemingly the only way currently is to A. wait until day time or B. push the fireplace off deed (which is 20+ tiles for me) Seems kind of silly that at this point in time there isn't an option to keep the fire off.

Edited by Pride
  • Like 4

I very much support making the fireplaces lit optional.  It seems once you light it once on deed it will always be lit at night whether you want it to be or not without taking drastic measures like taking it off deed and letting it burn out of fuel (which if you try at night requires pushing the silly thing off deed instead of loading/unloading it)

• Like 2

It is a hassle when you are trying to load the damn thing but you can't because its lit.

+1

It is also impossible to snuff a fireplace in a cave, night or day, so it's almost impossible to remove it there.

This should literally be changing a variable in the game code within a minute. 

Why has this not been fixed yet?? 

This isnt really a suggestion, more like a major bug, as it is lagging the entire village at nights to the point I literally log off at nights or just exit the village because of the horrendous lag and overlapping fireplace sounds.. Ugh.. Horrible.

Dont know whos "great" idea it was to force it on players to stay lit no matter what. 

Fix this already so a big +1!!

Edited by Berms