Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Adventures of Gawain

Adventures of Gawain

This is the official thread where I will be posting videos of my adventures throughout Wurm Online! Feel free to follow the post to know when I put a new episode up.

Scheduled release dates for all videos except intro is every Sunday, maybe more often potentially. I hope you all enjoy this adventure with me even though I have already mostly started. Have a great day!! ?

• Like 4

First Video: 

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 4

Well this looks like you'll be having some fun adventured.  Love your siggy line.  another funny thing, you sound like player shrimpiie, it's uncanny the similarity in talk style and sound.  look forward to watching your adventures.  The Memorial Gardens is a great idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodscythe said:

Well this looks like you'll be having some fun adventured.  Love your siggy line.  another funny thing, you sound like player shrimpiie, it's uncanny the similarity in talk style and sound.  look forward to watching your adventures.  The Memorial Gardens is a great idea.

Heh I don't even know what Shrimpiie sounds like :P But thanks!! And yea :) 

1 hour ago, Farmboy102 said:

Keep em' coming ?

Will do :) Thanks for the support!

Man what a racket those sounds make! This is why I play Wurm with them off and never even download them. To each their own though. Fun to watch your vid as I just happened to wander nearby at the time and was surprised to hear you were making one. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the place.

By the way I pronounce my name as "eyes" or as in "the ayes have it", with aye being thought of as yes. Seems that quite a few miss that connection and pronounce it in other ways, heh.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Man what a racket those sounds make! This is why I play Wurm with them off and never even download them. To each their own though. Fun to watch your vid as I just happened to wander nearby at the time and was surprised to hear you were making one. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the place.

By the way I pronounce my name as "eyes" or as in "the ayes have it", with aye being thought of as yes. Seems that quite a few miss that connection and pronounce it in other ways, heh.

=Ayes=

Haha good to know! And yea my game volume was a bit too loud so I will be turning it down a little bit next video :)

Just decided to record a quick time-lapse tonight! Little surprise at the end :P 

Hey all! Likely won’t have a video today due to a project that I got assigned for the weekend. Will be back next week!

So I need some help with streaming setup. When testing my stream, the video is stuck on a single frame although the audio keeps running. Any clue as to why that is?