Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

wts Design of Deeds or interior for your deeds

Recommended 10/10 Design work, really brings out the creativity that inspires freedom builders. Those pictures don't do justice he really goes far and beyond to make incredible looking deeds and in short time frame as well, saw picture of his interior designing also and that alone is also on whole other level. Hopefully can get my deed added up into the main post once I have recreated it from deeddesigner over to the game. Besides the cool deeds does very nice graphic design work as well. 

#GofsForWurmArtTeam2019

Edited by Loink
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Loink said:

Recommended 10/10 Design work, really brings out the creativity that inspires freedom builders. Those pictures don't do justice he really goes far and beyond to make incredible looking deeds and in short time frame as well, saw picture of his interior designing also and that alone is also on whole other level. Hopefully can get my deed added up into the main post once I have recreated it from deeddesigner over to the game. Besides the cool deeds does very nice graphic design work as well. 

#GofsForWurmArtTeam2019

Mann this tag ^  ❤️ thank you so much!  :D 
Was a pleasure to designing your deed   ;) hope you will build it and enjoy spending time there. Make a party and invite friends to have fun! :)
Thanks for your good words :) 

• Like 1

bumpe :)

Also want to Aware mr. 
 wyverntv did NOT payed for work, that's happend about at october, but jsut be care with this person

Edited by Gofs