Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

wts Design of Deeds or interior for your deeds

Hello, I'm Gofs, I finished and sold total 4 deeds 3 at Xana, and 1 at Pri, (one more coming soon)
I think Wurm is beautiful, very impressive by possibilities game, where possible to create very nice deed's. 
For example build deeds not just for skill up, but with some general idea, like Pirates deed (at some island), or Monastyr deed (somewhere at mountains) 
I gonna put some examples of my works here

Spoiler

4XNiYnyGSq4.jpg       White Turtule  (at Pri)
JkpJ-1991Yw.jpg White Turtule  (at Pri)
mza-oWgor9Y.jpg White Turtule  (at Pri)
UZWXQH9ys8E.jpg White Turtule  (at Pri)

X-CmH5klw4w.jpg   Nest Box (Xana)

6prniSrKcVU.jpg   Green Orange (Xan)
9TmaG_UKOOo.jpg      Green Orange (Xan)Green Orange (Xan)
PFOwbE7yjjc.jpg   Green Orange (Xan)
c_7lPSdDpYk.jpg   Green Orange (Xan)
TbGCFGkY6kA.jpg   Green Orange (Xan)
DSXnrwI642g.jpg   Green Orange (Xan)

m2WZ8ppYSlE.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
KOMethaqs-8.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
TTGUSgqyswg.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
U0C3xNNyQnE.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
o3RtUAP22Gc.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
dZLMcl91MAM.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale)
kVLdOREJlNw.jpg    Pirates Den (Pri) (soon for sale) That what happened if drink too much Sydor! :D 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 19

10 minutes ago, Imreadycoach said:

Nice Skills bro

thank you!

Nice work! The Pristine deed is my favorite. Please always complete roofs when intended as they make the buildings look so much better.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayes said:

Nice work! The Pristine deed is my favorite. Please always complete roofs when intended as they make the buildings look so much better.

=Ayes=

Ayea! :) thanks for the advice :) I'm just working slowly so not always finish all that was intended.   

• Like 1

Great work Gofs ! ?

I seen "White Turtule" some time ago during one of my travels in Wurm , so many deeds out there that really impressive but that little island with amazing castle still my favorite !

I wonder what is your profession in real life ? Architect, designer ? Being designer myself I can sense relative soul here hehe ?

Thanks for sharing with us your passion !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rhea said:

Great work Gofs ! ?

I seen "White Turtule" some time ago during one of my travels in Wurm , so many deeds out there that really impressive but that little island with amazing castle still my favorite !

I wonder what is your profession in real life ? Architect, designer ? Being designer myself I can sense relative soul here hehe ?

Thanks for sharing with us your passion !

Thank you for a good word! :) well yeah, my proffesion irl > designer of interior :)

• Like 1

Another thing I noticed in the image below. Look at those outside corners of the top 2 1x1 towers. You can see that they are sharp edges and not rounded off like the lower corners. You can rotate those walls and then they will change to rounded corners like the rest of the building below. This situation happens sometimes when an upper floor is above a lower one that the game considers to be an interior wall so it turns/rotates the one built above it in the wrong direction creating that sharp corner edged look. I am not sure if you prefer it way intentionally but I just thought that I would point this out to you. Usually I check all the corners of the upper floors when I think this situation might occur but now I can even tell from the inside when I compete them if this will happen by the shape of the exposed end since one end is flat and the other end has a sort of diagonal shape to it.

TTGUSgqyswg.jpg

Keep up the great work as your creations improve the visual experience of the game for all to see.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Another thing I noticed in the image below. Look at those outside corners of the top 2 1x1 towers. You can see that they are sharp edges and not rounded off like the lower corners. You can rotate those walls and then they will change to rounded corners like the rest of the building below. This situation happens sometimes when an upper floor is above a lower one that the game considers to be an interior wall so it turns/rotates the one built above it in the wrong direction creating that sharp corner edged look. I am not sure if you prefer it way intentionally but I just thought that I would point this out to you. Usually I check all the corners of the upper floors when I think this situation might occur but now I can even tell from the inside when I compete them if this will happen by the shape of the exposed end since one end is flat and the other end has a sort of diagonal shape to it.

TTGUSgqyswg.jpg

Keep up the great work as your creations improve the visual experience of the game for all to see.

=Ayes=

Oh, thank you Ayes, i didnt know about that, but noticed this corners as well! Thank you very much! :)

• Like 1

I placed an order with him for a DeedPlanner design. I won't reveal what it was for but I can say I am really satisfied. His pricings are fair and his job is done impressively quick. Give this guy a chance! He won't dissapoint you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I placed an order with him for a DeedPlanner design. I won't reveal what it was for but I can say I am really satisfied. His pricings are fair and his job is done impressively quick. Give this guy a chance! He won't dissapoint you!

Thank you for order! :)

Gofs' design skill are tremendous. He did a huge plan for me in less than two days. 

I can't design anything, and I am very glad to have something extra special I can sink my game time into.

It will take months to realize, so screenshots will have to wait.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jackjones said:

Gofs' design skill are tremendous. He did a huge plan for me in less than two days. 

I can't design anything, and I am very glad to have something extra special I can sink my game time into.

It will take months to realize, so screenshots will have to wait.

Thank you for order, and for good words :) 

I would like to add, Gofs was with me every step of the way. If you don't like something, he will redo it until you are fully satisfied. Great design, fair price and incredible service!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I would like to add, Gofs was with me every step of the way. If you don't like something, he will redo it until you are fully satisfied. Great design, fair price and incredible service!

Thank you Angelklaine! :) 

Gof's designed an area of my deed, Soon I will have a much bigger project for him.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 11:45 PM, ilky said:

Gof's designed an area of my deed, Soon I will have a much bigger project for him.

Hehe ! :D thank you! will wait for new project! :) 

Just now, Sn00 said:

Heavily recommended!

+10

Thank you man! :) 

• Like 1

For the record folks, the pictures don't do these deeds justice.  You have to sail by them and see the whole thing.  I've seen two of these deeds on Pristine, and they look amazing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

For the record folks, the pictures don't do these deeds justice.  You have to sail by them and see the whole thing.  I've seen two of these deeds on Pristine, and they look amazing.

hehe thank you Wargasm! :) well yeah, screens cant show what i want to, so might be better next time to make a video :) 
P.S. gonna do it at least for Pirates Den :) 

I highly recommend ! ? I love his work ? Screens do not reflect the charm of his places. Gofs is a great designer and a wonderful person. Each project is a pearl in the crown. You can run around every place he has designed and call woooow ! at every turn! His head is full of surprising ideas and all of them are very charming and give character to the place. Btw... I love whale pond ?

• Like 1

You're desigining full deeds, or perhaps would you be interested in some interiors/ decorations? And you're only desigining i guess? Without providing furnitures etc?

On 5/14/2019 at 12:00 AM, Irbiska said:

I highly recommend ! ? I love his work ? Screens do not reflect the charm of his places. Gofs is a great designer and a wonderful person. Each project is a pearl in the crown. You can run around every place he has designed and call woooow ! at every turn! His head is full of surprising ideas and all of them are very charming and give character to the place. Btw... I love whale pond ?

Thank you Irbi :)