Sign in to follow this  
christopher

dogs

they need a rebuild the way u have it is not normal .u should feed n they follow without constantly clickin the ground . n click to stay at settlement home bark at strangers . click to follow forever if I want . back u up in partial fights rifts .and run away when hurt to come back later for u to heal . all I see is no one uses them because of the way u have them . they just do no part in game except swim around in ocean . just a thought

32 minutes ago, christopher said:

they need a rebuild the way u have it is not normal .u should feed n they follow without constantly clickin the ground . n click to stay at settlement home bark at strangers . click to follow forever if I want . back u up in partial fights rifts .and run away when hurt to come back later for u to heal . all I see is no one uses them because of the way u have them . they just do no part in game except swim around in ocean . just a thought

nhlto.jpg

• Like 3

Would be cool to have a loyal dog pack that hang around the deed once branded and attack mobs entering the deed. ??

What if dogs could be used to improve results of tracking.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Akaryd said:

Woh what happened to my font size lol

First time I see that thought mentioned, so fitting big font =P

+1 and +1 on tracking dogs 

Lemme translate the OP

Dogs need an overhaul, they way they are now makes little sense.  They should follow the player without constantly having to use the "Go to" command, with the option of a "perma follow" toggle.  Have them bark when someone walks onto your deed.  Also would be nice if they assisted in combat, backing away after their health drops below a certain point (translator's note: dogs are too squishy, I don't see this specific one being very viable).  They way dogs are now, almost no one uses them so all they do is join the bearsharks at the coasts.

Edited by Mordraug
Translation work
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mordraug said:

They way dogs are now, almost no one uses them so all they do is join the bearsharks at the coasts.

Don't be talking about the bearsharks! They are a staple in a Wurmian's everyday life! 

Dogs are used for many things... People use dogs every day for Smithing, Carpentry, Alchemy, Butchering... to mention but a few

nah mate we need camels and elephants added first sry

• Like 2