Sign in to follow this  
Lucyein

Make normal mobs drop moonmetals

Make normal mobs drop moonmetal lump when killed with extremely low chance.  

Edit: Only from relatively strong mobs such as Trolls, Hell Scorps, Hell hounds, Anacondas, Crocodiles, Lava Fiends etc. so there is more incentive to kill the stronger mobs and get them out of the way than kill all the weak mobs that the newbies could benefit from killing or people could use to start their farm and the like.

Edited by Lucyein

Hmm. Valrei mobs already have the chance to drop seryll (plus a chance for a potion drop).

I could see a chance of non-seryll moonmetal being extended to champion creatures, perhaps. Would Freedom champ missions imbalance that?

Only with goblins and make it as rare as supreme rolls or between supreme and fantastic. Would give lumps only with 0,1kg, random QL

Then it wouldnt be that bad, besides it could be explained that goblins steal stuff. Otherwise, no.

Ehh as nice and adventurous as this sounds I am gonna have to -1. The rift is already in place.

4 hours ago, Wargasm said:

No.  

4 hours ago, armyskin said:

no

4 hours ago, Tedzogh said:

No

3 hours ago, Votip said:

no

3 hours ago, Madnath said:

no

Combat in general needs better rewards. 

Edited by Niki

27 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Ehh as nice and adventurous as this sounds I am gonna have to -1. The rift is already in place.

Rifts are boring! :P

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Niki said:

Only because I said yes right??? Combat in general needs better rewards, instead of derailing a good thread with nonsense. I'd appreciate non sheep replies so would OP I bet.

Yes, Niki.  Yes, SIX people (including three people on Freedom) are now downvoting threads just to troll you.  You're just that popular.

Like has been said for many many years, if you want moonmetal, it should be hard to get, and should be impossible to get on Freedom.  They finally made an exception out of Rifts, and now thanks to the welfare loot they have been receiving, freedomers think they are entitled to it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Yes, Niki.  Yes, SIX people (including three people on Freedom) are now downvoting threads just to troll you.  You're just that popular.

Like has been said for many many years, if you want moonmetal, it should be hard to get, and should be impossible to get on Freedom.  They finally made an exception out of Rifts, and now thanks to the welfare loot they have been receiving, freedomers think they are entitled to it.

Meh, rifts are not for everyone OP is talking about a super low chance. What's the harm? MM is already worthless. I remember when I bought a glimmersteel huge axe with enchants for something crazy like 1g35s - granted I got overly scammed but it was years ago and MM was controlled by MR+JK.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Only because I said yes right??? Combat in general needs better rewards, instead of derailing a good thread with nonsense. I'd appreciate non sheep replies so would OP I bet.

Yes, you figured me out, I'm personally waiting for each time you post to deliberately mess with you, disagree with you or try and be a nuisance.

Spoiler

That's sarcasm btw

• Like 1

Also the economy is non-existent. You guys are not going ever get back unless the developers plan to implement item sinks to fix the bloat. Additional new content could also create a market drive, something better than MM. New wood types would also be certainly nice.

Sitting around and forbidding freedomers of the current high end material is really quite strange. I never agreed with which is why I bought MM from blackmarket sellers in JK and MR back in the day. When JK disbanded I bought a ton of your cache. Surprise?

I still think Angelklaine's idea of allowing Epic to be an item sink for Freedom could work...

no

but make uniques drop it so I can have it

1 hour ago, whereami said:

definitely no because Niki said yes

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Only because I said yes right???

I say yes because Niki says yes and others say no, otherwise I wouldn't care about it either way. Oh, and I like to see all her new kitty avatars too! +1 automatically for that, which then generally tips things in her favor.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niki said:

MM is already worthless.

yeah, lets make it more worthless

• Like 1

definately no. 

and somehow a topic unrelated to any player but instead a game mechanic, someone makes it about themselves ...again. this is not a reading issue but more a self absorption narcissism type thing. how do simple up or down votes on a clear topic go so wrong.  The do when it's the will of someone to make it so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bloodscythe said:

definately no. 

and somehow a topic unrelated to any player but instead a game mechanic, someone makes it about themselves ...again. this is not a reading issue but more a self absorption narcissism type thing. how do simple up or down votes on a clear topic go so wrong.  The do when it's the will of someone to make it so.

Take a joke for what it is, don't read between the lines. Didn't you see me liking the posts? Okay. I've edited it regardless.

1 hour ago, Wargasm said:

Wow.

• Like 1