Sign in to follow this  
Trevize

Trev's Wurm Photoblog

Hello everyone. The purpose of this thread is to publish Wurm screenshots at least weekly.

Some of the shots will be retrospective, nostalgic pics taken during my WO time (since 2012). I want to take hold of the beauty of Wurm, which always has impressed me.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment. Happy Wurming! The first one is a landscape from Deliverance, back in 2015.

2FzTKtB.jpg

Edited by Trevize
  • Like 7

And a more recent one for a good start: nymphs staring at a supreme pillar at Agria Gardens deed on Deliverance with eclipse in the background.

4kKbhdz.jpg

Edited by Trevize
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Trevize said:

Hello everyone. The purpose of this thread is to publish Wurm screenshots taken by my current WO toon, Zac or my former account, Trevize at least every week.

Some of the shots will be retrospective, nostalgic pics taken during my WO time (since 2012). I want to take hold of the beauty of Wurm, which always has impressed me.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment. Happy Wurming! The first one is a landscape from Deliverance, back in 2015.

2FzTKtB.jpg

Do you recall where this was taken on Deli? And do ya live there? Great photos so far! Love the idea :)

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 5:56 PM, Gawain said:

Do you recall where this was taken on Deli? And do ya live there? Great photos so far! Love the idea :)

Pic was taken from http://deliverance.yaga.host/#378,1520
I don't and not used to live there, i was just wandering around.

• Like 1

The pylon named Tongue Door at T14 Deliverance, S of Agria Gardens deed with guards around and moon in the background.

jt78y3C.jpg

Edited by Trevize
  • Like 1

Now it's a retrospective one. I've made it 3 years ago during a delivery trip on Exodus. I love foggy weather in Wurm, I tend to make screenshots when it happens.

ikzdGry.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, Gawain said:

Adding just  a lil more to this as the location was already given, i believe this was once viremental's deed, it was quite magnificent and ahead of it's time, was a massive market that meandered through undulating terrain in a very authentic feel with market stalls tucked in little nooks and clusters, while having a commanding hotel, and smith shop.  This area was framed by every colossus available then and a sight to behold.  just north of that yet still in the shot i believe higher up in the top center of pic would have been lorrainej's deed a very wonderful wurmian very devouted to her animals and great to chat with.  I once listed to terry pratchett book  on digital audio with her while we wurmed, and she tought me about I Ching, a philopshical taxonomy with use of coins and hexogram readings to help guide ethical roadmaps within.  That brought me back to a great memmory.  This market also had like up and down paths into tunnels you'd go, a journy in it'self deep inside the rolling foothills, was a magic place when i started playing some 7 years ago

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

Adding just  a lil more to this as the location was already given, i believe this was once viremental's deed, it was quite magnificent and ahead of it's time, was a massive market that meandered through undulating terrain in a very authentic feel with market stalls tucked in little nooks and clusters, while having a commanding hotel, and smith shop.  This area was framed by every colossus available then and a sight to behold.  just north of that yet still in the shot i believe higher up in the top center of pic would have been lorrainej's deed a very wonderful wurmian very devouted to her animals and great to chat with.  I once listed to terry pratchett book  on digital audio with her while we wurmed, and she tought me about I Ching, a philopshical taxonomy with use of coins and hexogram readings to help guide ethical roadmaps within.  That brought me back to a great memmory.  This market also had like up and down paths into tunnels you'd go, a journy in it'self deep inside the rolling foothills, was a magic place when i started playing some 7 years ago

Ah thanks for that! Was Lorraine the one with a large unicorn breeding seed? What ever happened to her?

yes Lorrainej had massive amt of chickens, cows, horses of all colors, and unicorns.  She was in a tough spot it's sorta like a a beautiful private spot where then new neighbors moved in and a somewhat rough neighborhood grew up around her in short and she was griefed to no end to drive her out and was also unfortunately victim to one of the largest griefer horse slayings to date where someone broke into pens and slayed all her horses for fun and lulz.   I think all of that and back then broken mechanics weren't addressed in the efficient expedient way they are now..that she grew fatigued of wurm failing her via mechanics or staff to protect here from nefarious malcontents out to do her anguish. I do miss her in all her flair, color and quirky as well as her great heart and love of the digital pixal animals.   Warm Fuzzies your way LorraineJ!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Trevize said:

Now it's a retrospective one. I've made it 3 years ago during a delivery trip on Exodus. I love foggy weather in Wurm, I tend to make screenshots when it happens.

ikzdGry.jpg

I'd love a wurm picture of that, maybe we get painting, glass blowing and music instrument skills to play in some future time.  LOVE this pic,  it'd title it "The bleak life of a fisherman friend only to solitude"

• Like 1

Cozy lil' building at Agria Gardens on Deliverance.

sE7CxRB.jpg

• Like 2

My backyard garden at Agria Gardens deed on Deliverance.

22woGvP.jpg

• Like 4

A nice place to rest at Agria Gardens back in 2016.

xbJeCjJ.jpg

• Like 1