Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Sanctorium Memorial Garden

Recommended Posts

Today I have decided to start up a project of making a memorial garden for the wurmians who's lives were lost IRL. I will try to post updates as often as possible as I go through the process of making this!

c7jXgN5.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna start working on the main 4 structures today (temple will be later) after I finish Terraforming! Will hopefully post a few shots later when those are complete! :) I also will be hooking it up hopefully to the highway system shortly! (Evening or later in EST time) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this - may be interested in helping! where is this deed?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Goldfinch said:

Love this - may be interested in helping! where is this deed?

I’m at work right now but I will let ya know in a few hours when I’m on! I have stone bricks and mortar for the main buildings and I have a decent amount of wood for flooring and shingles. I will PM you later with a screenshot from deed planner of the current plans :) Right now just working on the area where the main buildings will be and decor there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secret location on Deliverance? We shall find it soon enough there. Can't hide from us!

 

=Ayes=

 

Added: Ah, I found it listed in the post you made in Deliverance map. Not far from me so will be easy to come visit. :)

Edited by Ayes
noted
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Secret location on Deliverance? We shall find it soon enough there. Can't hide from us!

 

=Ayes=

 

Added: Ah, I found it listed in the post you made in Deliverance map. Not far from me so will be easy to come visit. :)

Yea :) I took inspiration for portions of this deed from various deeds I've seen on Deli and indy so I hope it will turn out well :) Lookin forward to your visit :)

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! I have a small update!  4 of the 5 buildings have been externally completed! You may recognize this a little bit as it is heavily inspired by @Ayes.

Part of my goal for this is to take inspiration from different locations with my areas on this Memorial Garden.. 

If you have a design you would want to submit for a small church/temple just PM me and I may just include it or take inspiration from it! I will be doing a lot of terraforming but I will attempt to keep this updated with all the good dirt that I get done. Here is whats done so far :) Btw we are on the Deliverance map! Ingame we are south of Greendog :)

 

pRgeLtV.jpg

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to mention that if you would like to potentially help with this, feel free to PM me about that as well and I can see what id need help with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Hey all! I have a small update!  4 of the 5 buildings have been externally completed! You may recognize this a little bit as it is heavily inspired by @Ayes.

Part of my goal for this is to take inspiration from different locations with my areas on this Memorial Garden.. 

If you have a design you would want to submit for a small church/temple just PM me and I may just include it or take inspiration from it! I will be doing a lot of terraforming but I will attempt to keep this updated with all the good dirt that I get done. Here is whats done so far :) Btw we are on the Deliverance map! Ingame we are south of Greendog :)

 

pRgeLtV.jpg

 

Very fond memories passing by that spot on Ayes place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VelvetSun said:

 

Very fond memories passing by that spot on Ayes place.

Indeed! I really love the simplicity of it and that is why I decided to go with this design with a few alterations. I hope I can make the rest of the garden look as good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gawain said:

Hey all! I have a small update!  4 of the 5 buildings have been externally completed! You may recognize this a little bit as it is heavily inspired by @Ayes

I am pleased to see that I have had a positive influence on your creative efforts for your new deed. This spot surrounding the token on my own deed on Deliverance was the starting point of it all those years ago when the server opened and I have always kept it close to the original design to remind me of those fun times when the server was just being developed and many players would pass through it on their ways to their small homesteads surrounding it.

 

It will be fun to see you develop your own deed further to see what you come up with for it as well. So I wish you to find as much enjoyment as I have as you continue to come up with new ideas and shape them into your own vision of the Memorial Garden village. Always nice to see a new deed in the area and a nice spot you have chosen along the highway amongst the woods, easily accessible for any visitors.

 

=Ayes=

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ayes said:

I am pleased to see that I have had a positive influence on your creative efforts for your new deed. This spot surrounding the token on my own deed on Deliverance was the starting point of it all those years ago when the server opened and I have always kept it close to the original design to remind me of those fun times when the server was just being developed and many players would pass through it on their ways to their small homesteads surrounding it.

 

It will be fun to see you develop your own deed further to see what you come up with for it as well. So I wish you to find as much enjoyment as I have as you continue to come up with new ideas and shape them into your own vision of the Memorial Garden village. Always nice to see a new deed in the area and a nice spot you have chosen along the highway amongst the woods, easily accessible for any visitors.

 

=Ayes=

Indeed :) Thank you!! Hope to see you in game sometime :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all new update! The first actual garden area has been terraformed! Work on the second side should start either today or tomorrow on the other side. This week is busy for me IRL so I don’t know how much I will get to work this week but I will do what I can! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gabars said:

Really cool project! Moar pics!

More should be coming soon ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hedges are up on both sides of the garden (this is one side) and I am working on 4 pens for horses currently! (minus 1 being a farm)

IOhJOs5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 5:03 PM, tamat said:

what happened with this?

Real life got in the way unfortunately :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this