Sign in to follow this  
tamat

i missed the hatemail

i took a break from wurm and back...
special atention about the drama with uniques in the last part lol

L0psXHi.png?1

• Like 1

Who is this thief that he talkes about?

Just to be clear since were talking about Zilbar here please read this thread. Tuga looks like he is annoyed because your defending Zilbar, which I also think is dumb but whatever. Zillbar tried to use me a scapegoat back in the day which is not okay.

[17:26:28] <Tuga> carefull that thief zilbar is around here again with his alt Tera

Said me, warning peeps about a know thief on our freedom server.

[17:28:51] <Tamat> right, i own zilbar a beer

Said that dumb person Tamat.

If Tamat likes to get along with WELL KNOW THIEFS, I think hes old enough to know what he is doing. BUT that doesnt make it right.
Many if not all of the old players know who Zilbar is, he stole from my freedom house, in my merchants a bunch of stuff that wasnt priced. And not just me, many other peeps and Chaos kingdoms.
He caught one of my many doors open, enter my home and got many stuff. INCLUDING a rare glimmersteel huge axe with my signature gfully enchanted made by me that was later replaced by MAclovin and TC jusct cause they knew it wasnt right!!

Any ways thats what started it, I saw ZILBAR posting in trades from Pristine and warned my home server.
TAMAT said right away he owned him a beer!
Tamat should think twice be4 posting as I told him about 3 years ago already.

1 minute ago, Tuga said:

[17:26:28] <Tuga> carefull that thief zilbar is around here again with his alt Tera

Said me, warning peeps about a know thief on our freedom server.

[17:28:51] <Tamat> right, i own zilbar a beer

Said that dumb person Tamat.

If Tamat likes to get along with WELL KNOW THIEFS, I think hes old enough to know what he is doing. BUT that doesnt make it right.
Many if not all of the old players know who Zilbar is, he stole from my freedom house, in my merchants a bunch of stuff that wasnt priced. And not just me, many other peeps and Chaos kingdoms.
He caught one of my many doors open, enter my home and got many stuff. INCLUDING a rare glimmersteel huge axe with my signature gfully enchanted made by me that was later replaced by MAclovin and TC jusct cause they knew it wasnt right!!

Any ways thats what started it, I saw ZILBAR posting in trades from Pristine and warned my home server.
TAMAT said right away he owned him a beer!
Tamat should think twice be4 posting as I told him about 3 years ago already.

I can understand your opinion about Zilbar.

But one may think that going off on a person like that in a PM is uncalled for.

• Like 2

/ignore <player> 
makes you unable to hear that player. It also adds to mute vote if used by many people at the same time.
  • Like 2

Just now, Sn00 said:

I can understand your opinion about Zilbar.

But one may think that going off on a person like that in a PM is uncalled for.

Hey Tamat is posting all that Snoo, he prefers to make drama in public chats or channels then to reply to me, u can see by what he posted.
He never replyed to me in PMS, just keep posting what I told him in alliance and now in forums.
We know each other for years, I left the alliance where I was be4 him cause of him.
At least I keep it in pms when u go directly to me, he prefers to go public.

I did nothing wrong other then warning my fellow peeps that a well know thief was in our server, he argued with many peeps, not just me that I was the bad guy for warning them.
Would u not like to get that warning if said person was snooping around ur deed trying to exploit ur perms and see what he could take form your own FREEDOM home?

I can confirm that the player Tuga seems devoid of even the most basic concept of manners and politeness. Today, I gave an information in trade chat (pc) which stemmed from hearsay and possibly misunderstanding. Instead of posting the correct values (somebody else did that) he assaulted me in PM, no introduction, not even asking whether I wanted to chat with him, instead attacking my prowess as a player and throwing personal attacks, though I never met him and do not want to after that experience.

Either he is considerably immature or suffering from psychological challenges. No mature person would behave that way.

• Like 1

tamat isnt trustworthy because he always greeted me as a fake god and i can't believe he's done that

• Like 8

They’re joining villages/alliances and stealing things you mean? Freedom servers have several levels of protections otherwise.

There's an entire discussion in freedom/alliance chat that's being omitted and i imagine it's got some crucial context. care to share it?

i really doubt he's just blindly yelling at you without you giving him a reason, as much as i'd like to pick on tuga for no reason, as fun as that sounds.

• Like 1

I play an astrologian in ffxiv. Fanfest in a few hours.

• Like 1

Just now, Niki said:

I play an astrologian in ffxiv. Fanfest in a few hours.

In Tales of Maj'Eyal i prefer summoner, kinda cool class

• Like 1

And to give peeps a general idea, once had a frined visitng my deed and home, instead of giving him perms, I just unlocked one of my doors.

I forgot about it unlocked during the night.
Next morning half of my stuff in my 7 or 8 merchants were missing. U know when u put something there and u dont set the price? thats what happen. He enter by one of my doors, went to the second floor and went around, came down to my first floor by another part of my home and hited my traders. he took everything that wanst priced whit the correct value...
2 days later hes asking for public PCS in trades of the stuff he got from me.
I know that was my error, still that doesnt make it right.
He entered my deed and checked which door were open or not and tryed to take what he could.
Later a thread was made to allow people to know who that person was and he ended up by having it deleted by the forum Mods.
That person was Zilbar, pure and simply.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tamat said:

i took a break from wurm and back...
special atention about the drama with uniques in the last part lol

L0psXHi.png?1

OH and u dint misssed the hate mail, u were posting it in your alliance tiil u got warned by your alliance leader to stop doing that.
Since u didnt got ur way doing it, u decided to post in forums.

Thats the kind of person that Tamat is.

Personal attacks are not welcome anywhere on the forums, and nothing constructive seems to have been added in regards to the thread.

Locked.

Regards

Shakys (Forum Moderator)

• Like 9