Sign in to follow this  
whereami

[Fixed] Latest update borked dyed clothing

Dyed clothing looks like absolute garbage now, this is a black drake set and rare white cloth hood with (3,3,3) Black dye on all pieces...

I look like I belong in a circus. Or like I'm in a pastel Bob Ross painting. Pls fix.

91MJnKT.jpg

Yes, my previously bright purple shirt is now pastel and my black gloves and shoes seem to have no dye. All dyed furniture seems fine. 

duhvzW0.jpg

My Mail Armour isn't showing its colour, too.

Sails and Furniture are allright still.

Same error here.  Also, flowers in flowerpots look like bookmarks, a flat rectangle, black background, and the flower on it.  The pot looks fine, it is the individual flowers that look like bookmarks stuck in the pot.  Looks to me like you've messed up your masking.

Edited by Vroomfondel

8 minutes ago, Vroomfondel said:

Same error here.  Also, flowers in flowerpots look like bookmarks, a flat rectangle, black background, and the flower on it.  The pot looks fine, it is the individual flowers that look like bookmarks stuck in the pot.  Looks to me like you've messed up your masking.

That was fixed about an hour after the update, try restarting your client and it should update.

Another client update going out now for the armor colors, should be up in about two minutes. Please restart your clients then and let me know if it's fixed.

My armour is fixed, too.

Void is a black Void again.

Thank you.