Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Cannot build bridges alligned to mine door anymore

It used to be possible to build bridges alligned to mine door sides, but not connected directly to entrance.

Now it is not possible.

Not sure if this is related, but I can't build a bridge connected between tall buildings that passes next to (not over) a mine door on the ground below. Seems odd.

3 hours ago, Roccandil said:

Not sure if this is related, but I can't build a bridge connected between tall buildings that passes next to (not over) a mine door on the ground below. Seems odd.

Yes, it's the same bug. Each bridge next to mine door is currently impossible to build.

As far as I remember, bridge cannot be on a mine entrance or on any tiles next to the entrance. 

Same from wiki

• A cave entrance is one factor. Make sure to build the bridge at least 2 tiles away from the opening.

12 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

As far as I remember, bridge cannot be on a mine entrance or on any tiles next to the entrance. 

Same from wiki

• A cave entrance is one factor. Make sure to build the bridge at least 2 tiles away from the opening.

Nope. It means that bridge cannot be connected by one of it's ends to the mine entrance.

Now I'am unable to build structures like that, and earlier I could:

GrIdha5.jpg

or this:

BNOe8sZ.jpg

• Like 1