Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Lagoon bay trader deed for sale fully loaded

Hello all !

ive currently just come back to playing wurm and I want a fresh start from nothing, im wanting to sell up my deed with everything inside.

As most people who know me know .. That IM a person that likes things done and I like to stock pile a lot of items and resources ( horder )

IM not looking to sell up and quit the game IM wanting to sell up and give myself a reason to play again other than grinding skills.

Ive found out over the past god knows how many years its the building up of a deed and everything that comes with building that I like about the game,

I found that recently before I stopped playing I was grinding skills and that burnt my flame out and I quit for a long time, after constantly thinking about the game

And how I could play it and enjoy it again it was simple. I need to sell up shop and do that I love to do and build a new deed on a new place, as much as I love this deed

And how much money and effort ive put into it and made it perfect in my eyes I need to move on to enjoy this game again.

Please take your time to look through the pictures ive taken of my land and consider how much work and how much stuff is on the deed. This is a fully loaded

Fully ( Pimped ) deed, has everything and more anyone could wish for.

I only ask for people not to make silly offers only people who are legit and are willing to be respectful to this post I will make a deal with

I look forward to seeing how this post goes any questions please feel free to Pm me I will respond as soon as I get time to do so !

Please find attached 60 pictures on the deed and all the items thats on the deed too, there is much more and you will need to come for yourself to fully get the feeling.

The deed is located H/I 22 on the North east side of Exo and is perfect for jumping servers if your a traveller ! please feel free to come by at any time for a look around

Spoiler

wurm-59.png

wurm-58.png

wurm-57.png

wurm-56.png

wurm-55.png

wurm-53.png

wurm-54.png

wurm-52.png

wurm-51.png

wurm-50.png

wurm-49.png

wurm-48.png

wurm-47.png

wurm-46.png

wurm-45.png

wurm-44.png

wurm-43.png

wurm-42.png

wurm-41.png

wurm-40.png

wurm-39.png

wurm-38.png

wurm-37.png

wurm-36.png

wurm-35.png

wurm-34.png

wurm-33.png

wurm-32.png

wurm-31.png

wurm-30.png

wurm-29.png

wurm-28.png

wurm-27.png

wurm-26.png

wurm-25.png

wurm-24.png

wurm-23.png

wurm-22.png

wurm-21.png

wurm-20.png

wurm-19.png

wurm-18.png

wurm-17.png

wurm-16.png

wurm-15.png

wurm-14.png

wurm-13.png

wurm-12.png

wurm-11.png

wurm-10.png

wurm-9.png

wurm-8.png

wurm-7.png

wurm-6.png

wurm-5.png

wurm-4.png

wurm-3.png

wurm-2.png

Untitled.png

wurm-1.png

Edited by wsrich
  • Like 1

I might Suggest Keeping your Mol Rhen Wagon unless you can still make them. Hit me up in game, been building an English Style Village above ground on Xanadu D11. Will have Dwarven housing underground too haha. Citadel Feldbar.

2 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Would you be willing to sell just the Trader or is it Planted to that location?

its planted, would have to be the whole deed

just to let people know, im looking for around 1g for this deed. i dont think thats a bad number i think its a steal at this price. would rather have a english currency deal through paypal.

Edited by wsrich