Budda

Devblog: Movement & Desync

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Budda said:

I can't really see what you're pointing out at the 32:30 part of the video, is it something further on that just starts there?

 

On my screen Ted is standing infront of me with his back against me , while on Teds screen (as you can see) he hit's me in the back. We stay like that for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

 

On my screen Ted is standing infront of me with his back against me , while on Teds screen (as you can see) he hit's me in the back. We stay like that for a while.

 

The only thing I can see at 32:30 is a single arrow being fired. Both people are facing each other, when the arrow is fired the target turns to the side to try block it. Is your part a different time in the video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Budda said:

 

The only thing I can see at 32:30 is a single arrow being fired. Both people are facing each other, when the arrow is fired the target turns to the side to try block it. Is your part a different time in the video?

 

In the first video he posted not the second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

 

In the first video he posted not the second one.

 

Oh right, my mistake. I presume on your screen you were looking at where hes standing in his video (meaning the positions of you two are fine, just both looking the wrong way?). Looks like something weird going on with the rotations there, I'll have a look into it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Budda said:

 

Oh right, my mistake. I presume on your screen you were looking at where hes standing in his video (meaning the positions of you two are fine, just both looking the wrong way?). Looks like something weird going on with the rotations there, I'll have a look into it. Thanks.

 

No, he was facing the same way as he was in the video , as was I.

Though Teds position in my screen was infront of me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sn00 said:

 

No, he was facing the same way as he was in the video , as was I.

Though Teds position in my screen was infront of me 

So like this?

Ker6GTk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

So like this?

Ker6GTk.jpg

Snoo needs to stop drinking yellow potions! They are making him see things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sindusk said:

So like this?

Ker6GTk.jpg

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is that good looking man in the top left? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tedzogh said:

Who is that good looking man in the top left? ;)

 

I wonder too, damn sexy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tedzogh said:

Who is that good looking man in the top left? ;)

Some neckbeard that likes to skid down mountains on his face.

 

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now