Sign in to follow this  
Daryan_AT

Ouch! That hurt! & Stamina

[22:11:52] Ouch! That hurt!

[22:11:59] You start to tend to venerable fat brown cow 'I am a fat cow'.

Why do we need to hurt ourself, when we want to have a longer timer in many of the actions that we do?

Either we jump down a cliff to break a foot, up to 70% damage, then go groom animals, or we go into climbing mode or we restrict ourself to no food, no water for a long time so the "pesky" stamina does not return so fast ...

Couldn't we just have a simple way to solve that? Set yourself how long you want your timer to be?

Or have more controll over the stamina?

I am quite sure, these tricks in animal husbandry are also not known to most new players - they all want to breed horses and cows,  many surely do it with a 10 second timer and will cry.

I can see minigames to speed up the timer, or slow down the timer...

In any way, i would like to see a simple logic way, that does not resolve inflcing yourself 70 damage, even if that works now quite well, i think most breeders know what i mean.

Edited by Daryan_AT

31 minutes ago, Daryan_AT said:

In any way, i would like to see a simple logic way, that does not resolve inflcing yourself 70 damage, even if that works now quite well, i think most breeders know what i mean.

yeah i think everybody can see what you mean, you want an easier way to abuse flawed mechanics, instead of a fix so they cant be abused.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1