Nomadikhan

[Postponed, not castable at this time] Rite of Death Saturday

Posted (edited)

Per the new update/changes, we BL can cast it on freedom now.  Let's meet Saturday at Tap Dance Market to get this done for people's jorunals.

*Max Links a 100 channeling priest can have is 11, will be going with the highest channeling person availible to maximize participation.

[14:44:47] <Nomadikhan> [14:44:39] You explain how Libila is in the waning crescent and needs you to do a lot more for her so that she may manifest her powers.

It seems we BLer's must work harder to fully manifest Libila's powers.  It is not able to be casted at this time.  Praying and preaching is our duty.

I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but it looks like this will be postponed!

Edited by Nomadikhan

I have 100 faith 94 chanel Lib. Can send him to Cele if needed in day or two.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kochinac said:

I have 100 faith 94 chanel Lib. Can send him to Cele if needed in day or two.

I'm fine with that, I'm free all day Saturday.  let's setup a time and throw up a timer and see who else bites :P

I am GMT-5 or American East coast.

I will note, I do have a battery with 76~ faith I can prem if it comes to it, but I want others to get credit before I do that.

Edited by Nomadikhan

63 chan 94 faith Libila here. I'll need to check if I've unlocked the journal stuff first though. (will be unavailable Sunday through Friday this coming week)

30 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I'm fine with that, I'm free all day Saturday.  let's setup a time and throw up a timer and see who else bites :P

I am GMT-5 or American East coast.

I will note, I do have a battery with 76~ faith I can prem if it comes to it, but I want others to get credit before I do that.

I am central european time unfortunately, gmt+2 😕 Timer time is fine for me though its 22:00 here now. will know tommorow for sure if i will have weekend free. So lets see who else wanna join and we will work something out :)

Ill come, count me in

I'm flexible on the time, only set it as 5pm my time because that's evening UK/EU time and morning around australia, These 3 major areas seem to be where most players are from.

Hopefully we can do this as a community thing somewhat often. Sadly my faith on my priest got nuked since he was going from Nahjo to Lib without a transfer, so I'll have to miss this one

I'd love to come and help out as well with a Nathan priest, throw up a timer and I'll see if I can make it.

Cheers

Parked my priest there, will log from time to time to spam some praying(his name is Vlada) and if someone needs listener for sermon just pm me to log. Cleared my weekend and timer is fine by me so see the rest of us then or before ;)

[14:44:39] You explain how Libila is in the waning crescent and needs you to do a lot more for her so that she may manifest her powers.

We don't have the option to cast it upon right-click>spells.   I'm sorry but it looks like this event will be postponed for a while.  I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up!

Edited by Nomadikhan