Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Call to arms for Libila and BL priests for sermons at TDM

Per the new update/changes, we BL can cast it on freedom now.  Let's meet Saturday at Tap Dance Market to get this done for people's jorunals.

*Max Links a 100 channeling priest can have is 11, will be going with the highest channeling person availible to maximize participation.

[14:44:47] <Nomadikhan> [14:44:39] You explain how Libila is in the waning crescent and needs you to do a lot more for her so that she may manifest her powers.

It seems we BLer's must work harder to fully manifest Libila's powers.  It is not able to be casted at this time.

This is a call for Libila and other BL priests that need their global cast to come to Tap Dance Market for sermons.  This in effort to ready Rite of Death for casting.

Edited by Nomadikhan
Updated to call for BL priests to sermon
  • Like 4

I have 100 faith 94 chanel Lib. Can send him to Cele if needed in day or two.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kochinac said:

I have 100 faith 94 chanel Lib. Can send him to Cele if needed in day or two.

I'm fine with that, I'm free all day Saturday.  let's setup a time and throw up a timer and see who else bites :P

I am GMT-5 or American East coast.

I will note, I do have a battery with 76~ faith I can prem if it comes to it, but I want others to get credit before I do that.

Edited by Nomadikhan

63 chan 94 faith Libila here. I'll need to check if I've unlocked the journal stuff first though. (will be unavailable Sunday through Friday this coming week)

30 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I'm fine with that, I'm free all day Saturday.  let's setup a time and throw up a timer and see who else bites :P

I am GMT-5 or American East coast.

I will note, I do have a battery with 76~ faith I can prem if it comes to it, but I want others to get credit before I do that.

I am central european time unfortunately, gmt+2 ? Timer time is fine for me though its 22:00 here now. will know tommorow for sure if i will have weekend free. So lets see who else wanna join and we will work something out :)

I'm flexible on the time, only set it as 5pm my time because that's evening UK/EU time and morning around australia, These 3 major areas seem to be where most players are from.

Hopefully we can do this as a community thing somewhat often. Sadly my faith on my priest got nuked since he was going from Nahjo to Lib without a transfer, so I'll have to miss this one

I'd love to come and help out as well with a Nathan priest, throw up a timer and I'll see if I can make it.

Cheers

• Like 1

Parked my priest there, will log from time to time to spam some praying(his name is Vlada) and if someone needs listener for sermon just pm me to log. Cleared my weekend and timer is fine by me so see the rest of us then or before ;)

• Like 1

[14:44:39] You explain how Libila is in the waning crescent and needs you to do a lot more for her so that she may manifest her powers.

We don't have the option to cast it upon right-click>spells.   I'm sorry but it looks like this event will be postponed for a while.  I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up!

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Well my priest is now ready and is already fairly close to completing the journal tier this is in. Fingers crossed we can do this soon.

• Like 1

I've been praying and doing small 2 person sermons, message during preaching hasn't changed.  I'm unsure what sort of effort this is going to take lol.

42 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I've been praying and doing small 2 person sermons, message during preaching hasn't changed.  I'm unsure what sort of effort this is going to take lol.

Maybe it's time for a Lib only sermon group made just for the goal of doing the cast?

• Like 1

Maybe if we asked other Lib priests from all servers to come to Celebration for a cast on the understanding we go to other servers for their casts or something similar.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, Blaike said:

Maybe if we asked other Lib priests from all servers to come to Celebration for a cast on the understanding we go to other servers for their casts or something similar.

Feel like moving servers around would be a bit of a hastle, better of just collecting in one spot for a while

Im good with gathering to sermon our ass off for the cast and helping on other servers if they need links.

3 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Im good with gathering to sermon our ass off for the cast and helping on other servers if they need links.

Anywhere our group could congregate on Cele?

Tap Dance Market has an Inn with beds, Cathedral with beds, workshop under the sermon area, as well as 10 altars (for all religions).   Parking areas with enchanted grass.  Plenty of boat parking.   Permissions could be set for those wanting to camp here and still work on crafts.

I'm willing to host people at my place, Stonehaven, at T-8 on the SW island.  I have an Inn at the center of the island and some housing ondeed as well.  Libila altar on the grounds at 80ql.  Can setup perms for those wanting to craft and forge etc.  I have boat parking as well ondeed.

Probs better off doing it at Tap Dance Market honestly, why not show off all the work done to the Tap Dance area while we're trying to do rites? ?

• Like 1

Updated the OP.  Calling Libila and other BL priests that can link together for sermons. Let us preach our ass off and make ready the Rite of Death.  Help us help you to complete yhat global cast journal entry!

Tap Dance Market is the place.  I can allow permissions in the workshop for those that may want to craft or cook.

I will have my priest, Emmaline, there later today.  Come join me in prayer and sermon!

Theres a couple here now, keep coming folks.  Libila demands this so we can cast Rite of Death.

More bump, need more BL priests.  We're trying to work towards getting Rite of Death cast here folks!

• Like 1