Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Update Rare Sacrifice

When we sacrifice rares, we get full food/water.  This mechanic was around since before the time CCFP.

But when the gods are pleased with our offerings, do they not wish to nourish their followers, body and soul?

I humbly request that sacrificing rare items now fulfill nutrition and CCFP fully as well.  Please make it work as the gods intended.

• Like 5

This is an intentional decision based on those wanting nutrition and CCFP to be separate. 

It's part of the advantages over eating food as opposed to rocks 

33 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

This is an intentional decision based on those wanting nutrition and CCFP to be separate. 

@RetrogradeThat's cool keeping them separate, but I'm pretty sure neither is actually impacted as it is. ONLY food and water levels, not Nutrition OR ccfp.

This means that there is one skill (HFC) that literally impacts everything else in the game from getting diseased to skill gain to how frequently you have to  eat and drink, making it unbalanced for anyone who can't immediately grind it to 70+ while standing in Haven's Landing.

Edited by Seriphina

Doesn't saccing rares increase nutrition to 99%, or am I thinking of PoL's refresh?

53 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The huge advantage (to me) of food over a rock is that I can take a single bite of food. Saccing rares is usually useless to me because I want food bar space for affinity bites.

Making saccing rares more interesting is probably a good thing.

Ah okay. I thought it didn't last time I did it, but who knows.

On 3/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, Seriphina said:

This means that there is one skill (HFC) that literally impacts everything else in the game from getting diseased to skill gain to how frequently you have to  eat and drink, making it unbalanced for anyone who can't immediately grind it to 70+ while standing in Haven's Landing.

Quite an interesting statement that grabbed my attention. Is there some reason why Haven's Landing is particularly advantageous for doing this? Or maybe you are just referring to a new player being able to do it there? Then they would need to be premium though, so? Also "immediately" seems a bit exaggerated?

=Ayes=

if it sets nutrition to 99, that is good enough. if it doesn't, it really should.