Sign in to follow this  
Alikin

[Fixed] You've Found a Bug! Brilliant!

Hello to all. Tried logging in after the patch update 3/14 and had two crashes while making the attempt. Rebooted my computer, just in case, and had two more. This is the most recent. 
Preparing to enable console logging.
Now logging to C:\Users\USERNAME\wurm\console.Alikin.log
Time is Thu Mar 14 07:09:30 CDT 2019
Running client version 4.0.79
         client build# 5e84a5adece896aaba527dfc2f3d50c3a6310fef
     client build time 2019-03-14 12:11

Each time it happened it was while the client was trying to boot into the game.

Thanks for your time and have a great day \o/

Same here, it crashes right after the verification process and the world is about to start loading.

I logged in without problem 

Im on Indy where are u trying to log in?

Edited by Maiya

I'm logging on to Release.  Tried three different comps,  all get the the same crash.   I can get on to the test server Ok.

Client update with fixes is going out now, please run the client again in a couple minutes and try again. Make sure to paste here a full console log if it still happens.

• Like 1

I had the very same for a short time, it is ok to login now, but after 1 minute it crashes the game and it only give me the txt. file. Happens all the time, even after updateing Java again to newest version !!!

8 hours ago, Samool said:

Client update with fixes is going out now, please run the client again in a couple minutes and try again. Make sure to paste here a full console log if it still happens.

IS this error have something to do with client crash after a minute of loging in ??

To reply, Release for me as well. And now that i'm home from work and the client updated again, all is in fine working order. :) thanks again!