Sign in to follow this  
Nacciwa

Sunday Streams

Hello my fellow Wurmians. I will be streaming Sunday roughly around noon us eastcoast time. I will be having a few give aways during the stream. As long as i have a minium of 5 viewers will give away a silver and an archeology tool. The way the give away works i will ask viewers to type thier guess into the chat window. You can choose from: Gold Silver Copper Tin Lead Zinc and Iron. Once i close the Guessing will assemble an archeology tool and those who guess correctly will win one silver. If only one correct guess will also send the item to the winner. I will also have a Archeology Statuette, mask and statue to give away if more than ten viewers are on. These giveaway item are the generous donation of Slowmo. He has many statues, mask, and statuettes for sale ingame. I am fairly new to streaming but hope to help bring wurm online to more folks. So catch my streams here hope to see you all on Sunday.

I often stream at random times throughout the week as well Happy Wurming my friends.

Edited by Nacciwa
  • Like 1

Todays stream winners were:

Majqo                     1silver and a hammer

williamwierd          1silver and a saw +Archeology statue of a goblin

Hummditty             1silver and chisel

Bipolarbear             Archeology Mask

Nozumi                  1 silver and a Archeology statuette