Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Enable equipping items/self casting on the stamina bar

Hi!

We can drag armor/weapons from inventory to our chars body and get auto equipped provided we have that char window open could you possibly make it so that they can be dragged on top of teh stam/ccpf/favbar and still have the same effect?

Can priests self cast by mouse hovering the same stam bar thing and not have to open char then hover the little man in the corner please.

It would be really nice if same thing could happen with healing just activate a cotton or healing cover and hover stam bar then press your First Aid keybind and get started on healing? This one could be tricky because how does the game decide which wound to prioritise?

Could use the new LT code that heals the wors wound now right? to decide what wound it would be healed first by hovering over stam bar.

I understand that many ppl may play with stam bar in top left corner and they may not care about such quality of life improvements but others would definately love them.

Thank you! 

• Like 1

You can put your body on a tool belt slot for self casting. But, the OP suggestion could be another option.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LionIX said:

You can put your body on a tool belt slot for self casting

Really?! Taht is awesome did not know that! Can you equip stuff also?

13 minutes ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Really?! Taht is awesome did not know that! Can you equip stuff also?

I'm not sure. You can try, just drag the body icon from the character equipment window on your tool belt. For equipping I usually just select the item(s) and right-click and equip.

You can also put your body in your inventory if I remember right.  Not sure if you can cast spells on it though.

4 hours ago, Wargasm said:

You can also put your body in your inventory if I remember right.

5NlBuKC.jpg

• Like 1