Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Mass Hallucinations - Path of Insanity

Forgive if this is a silly suggestion.
it strikes me that by Eidolon you should be able to share your hallucination.
it would be delightful if this applied to everyone in local, a compromise if it only applied to the group/team u are in.
thoughts? ??

Level Skill Path of Insanity Titles
0 15 Uninitiated
1 15 Initiate
2 15 Disturbed
3 15 Crazed
4 15 Deranged
5 15 Sicko
6 20 Mental
7 30 Psycho
8 40 Beast
9 50 Maniac
10 60 Drooling
11 70 Gone
12 80 12th Eidolon
13 90 13th Eidolon
14 90 14th Eidolon
15 90 15th Eidolon
16 90 16th Eidolon

another thread, different suggestion: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/73414-hallucinations-from-the-path-of-insanity-should-follow-you-around/ :ph34r:

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

I think the issue would be people that dont want/care about path of insanity getting annoyed by halucinations popping all the time they go to a group activity.

Imagine if 3-4 path of insanity ppl go to a rift or an impalong... their halucinations could get really old really fast:)

Also normies cannot see the halucinations of the crazies in real life so it would not make sense:)

Could be a drain on the server and the client side having to render the halucinations for more people too.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Also normies cannot see the halucinations of the crazies in real life so it would not make sense:)

that could be debated in a number of ways ;)

41 minutes ago, Cipacadrinho said:

I think the issue would be people that dont want/care about path of insanity getting annoyed by halucinations popping all the time they go to a group activity.

Imagine if 3-4 path of insanity ppl go to a rift or an impalong... their halucinations could get really old really fast:)

fair enough :)

Why not just any group of insanity path members would begin to mass hallucinate.

so if 100 people were in local, 20 were PoI, there would be 20 people experiencing a very different event than the rest of us!

exciting.

+1

I don't have path of insanity because my reasons, i'm down for hallucinations but man that'd bother me if my choice was taken away.

p.s.: I like that suggestion that hallucinations should follow you around. i didn't read the thread, just the url. I immediately thought of Donnie Darko!

Edited by Makarus
i'm seeing things.
  • Like 1

dump all favor of the char it's useless for followers anyway.. and allow /invitations to allow sharing of 'visions', so other could have fun when you see a rng colored dragon or w/e other random things you see... you weirdos.. 

#I'm a pon dun judge me 

+1 for the sharing idea tho, probably best to be allowed only after acceptance for the vision sharing.. 

Edited by Finnn
pon = poK, huh typos.. I'll leave that there..
  • Like 1