Sign in to follow this  
Malena

What are the weirdest and craziest things you can do in Wurm?

Wurm has a lot of weird little quirky things that many people don't know about.

For instance:

• You can ride crocodiles, even in water!
  • You can catapult corpses around!

So I was thinking it would be fun to make a video about them, but I need your help in figuring out what all is out there! What other crazy things do you know about? Please share! The very best of the best will be put into the video. I'll probably make a "Top 10 craziest things" list or something.

RidingCroc.jpg

• Like 6

probably wont look like this anymore but this happened.

t1sSIIx.jpg?1

double riding unicorns.

another little trick that i bet most people dont remember now is that you if you are sliding off a cliff with no stamina you can balance yourself in the middle of broad trees,and rest there to get stamina back. this could save your life in some situations.

ZpNoHqS.jpg

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 6

On freedom I can catapult offdeed fences and gates to my heart's desire but Lock picking an offdeed gate (which auto locks again 10min later) is a big no-no.  I consider that cray cray.

• Like 4

Pigs could eat full cauldron of soup or any cooked liquid in a single gulp. #suchPigsWurmhas

Risking to make macoofer really rich with this but..
You can shoot glow-runed arrows at night... #OPOPFunRunes #Yeaaa #fun

• Like 2

the examine message on a tail made me laugh for a solid 10 minutes the first time I read it

• Like 1

- Had a Landshark (A buried alive shark, that stayed alive, invisible, living underground, but would still attack ppl when they got too close)

- Building a city on my main deed that will take 2.6 million bulk units to build

- Had a suicidal chicken on deed, it jumped onto a bridge, jumped off again and insta-died from a heart attack.

- Shooting a Champ whale corps of one of the highest mountains in Xanadu  

• Like 10

My latest discovery was this: 

Still have no idea how it works, will definetly try it once i get my hand on courier well. But pretty crazy :D

Also gnomes that steal things are hilarious (i belive there is screenshot of gnome in magic chest who stole 10k corn or something crazy like that)

Small chance to get struck by lighting and get some Mind logic is also one of those things that i found after years of playing and though seriously they put even that ingame, ###### crazy or ###### amazing :D

Some of those are not the things you can willingly do per se but still quite silly how much things we don't know.

• Like 1

Going on a timer induced (from continually looking at slow action timers) trip to the center of Wurm to view a Gnome Conspiracy gathering. Finally gaining in-depth knowledge of their plot to take over control of all servers from Rolf by harassing/disabling the hamsters and yet no one will listen. No screen shots can be provided as "proof" since the ability to make the journey required being frozen solid in an icy substance to counteract the heat there from boiling the brain alive. Gnomes are immune since they have no brains and only make their points through their hats. What's the point then?

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses guys! Lots of great additions here!

Riding a pink (or green) unicorn with a passenger is one of my favorite pastimes. Buggers are fast, too!

A tiny goblin with a funny hat will lay waste to a burning, 30 foot tall, spiked champion hell scorpion, in mere seconds.

Be wary of befriending the gods, or they may come to haunt you;

https://i.imgur.com/pDoF2ug.mp4

You will hurt your legs jumping down a 30 slope on the road, but underground, not even a 500 slope even touches your toes.

• Like 1

Take a heart (fresh or from a fsb), drop it on the ground, and it will keep beating and beating (quite creepy).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evening said:

Take a heart (fresh or from a fsb), drop it on the ground, and it will keep beating and beating (quite creepy).

One of my favorite things ever! I loved it so much I wanted to make an animated GIF version for the item list:

butcher_heart.gif

• Like 2

Butchering corpses with a rake...

Edited by Karidwen
typo
  • Like 3

On 3/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, Malena said:

One of my favorite things ever! I loved it so much I wanted to make an animated GIF version for the item list:

butcher_heart.gif

Honestly that should be a discord emoji

Now combine 64 of them!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alyeska said:

Honestly that should be a discord emoji

Now combine 64 of them!

Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! It's a gigantic pulsating heart! I never knew there was any object in Wurm that actually becomes larger upon combining! Is this only in the case of hearts, or do other items do it?

I believe all items become larger when you combine them. Seems like a good one to add to the  list :)

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Malena said:

I never knew there was any object in Wurm that actually becomes larger upon combining! Is this only in the case of hearts, or do other items do it?

What have you been doing? :) Quite a few items exhibit this size enlargement when combined and dropped with the minimum of just 3 required. 64 items is just the maximum that can be combined.

=Ayes=

On 3/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, kochinac said:

My latest discovery was this: 

Still have no idea how it works, will definetly try it once i get my hand on courier well. But pretty crazy :D

Also gnomes that steal things are hilarious (i belive there is screenshot of gnome in magic chest who stole 10k corn or something crazy like that)

Small chance to get struck by lighting and get some Mind logic is also one of those things that i found after years of playing and though seriously they put even that ingame, ###### crazy or ###### amazing :D

Some of those are not the things you can willingly do per se but still quite silly how much things we don't know.

Gnomes steal things? 

1 hour ago, Gawain said:

Gnomes steal things? 

Not quite as much as they used to, E.g. stealing actual bulk items from bsb's leaving a gnome with a single bulk item in its pocket called "Rock Shards (700x)" weighing in at 14,000kg. Or stealing the condenser or boiler from stills.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ausimus said:

... stealing the condenser or boiler from stills.

?