Sign in to follow this  
Xanto

Love for Weaponless Fighting.

I think it would be very swell if Weaponless Fighting had special moves and the ability to use kicking even wearing leg armour.  Maybe special gauntlets and leg armours specifically for weaponless? 

As it is right now, training the skill is slow (if you don't have bearpaws) and boring.  Show it some love so more people will want to skill it up.

And for the record, yes, I know training the skill is slow and boring by experience....

[01:38:38] Weaponless fighting increased by 0.0010 to 90.0007

• Like 5

could have bar room brawlers and an underground circuit of that thing we don't mention that is like not the spades, diamonds, or hearts...and let''s say fighting happens there.  Gotta do almost nakie cept/w cloth pants in some mma fashion.  Let the beat downs begin.

• Like 1

Yeah +1

I want to be a kung fu fighter.

199cc00b8dee7fd6f8c1753d1da225cf.jpg

• Like 2

It's in the game, so someone at some point in time years ago thought it was pertinent.  I don't think it was ever truly thought out.  Let's see this fixed, please.

+1

On 3/12/2019 at 4:11 AM, Bloodscythe said:

could have bar room brawlers and an underground circuit of that thing we don't mention that is like not the spades, diamonds, or hearts...and let''s say fighting happens there.  Gotta do almost nakie cept/w cloth pants in some mma fashion.  Let the beat downs begin.

Ability to pick up nearby furniture pieces such as chairs and stools and do supreme damage with them to your opponent - yes

• Like 1

ya one of the abilitys can be like suplex or uppercut

Who's dumb enough to try fists vs blades and blunts? ?