Sign in to follow this  
Azael

Tree Hights

Ok bear with me, this problem has been nagging me for a few years now and haven't really found much Info about it. I have been making multi-tiered levels for my new forestry industry and for the life of me can't seem to work out the proper heights of the trees so they don't block the awesome view I have of the lake I live on, so I am wondering if there are any Wurmers out there that may have the heights of the different tree types.

Not sure if the information is available anywhere in/on Wurm unlimited (don't have and prob never will, I love my online game).

Any info would be very handy and Cheers in advance

Presumably it depends on age, as the model size changes with age.  So I guess what you're asking is the max height for each tree.

This is from the wiki- it may help a little, at least I hope it does.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trees

From the notes at the bottom of the page:

Order in tree height (at very old stage) is as follows: Cedar, Pine, Maple, Chestnut, Oak, Linden, Birch, Fir, Walnut, Willow, Olive, Apple, Cherry, Lemon

yeah that's kinda helped in the past, but been wondering about true height as in 'dirt' heights

If no one know i would check out deedplanner.  You could easily place trees and change terrain height to find your answer.

• Like 1