Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Slaying - Goblin Leader

The inconspicuous leader of goblin folk has been found and buried alive in the tundras of Xanadu.

One of the members of the ever increasing team of public slay enthusiasts located the leader and we all had a good ol shindig penning. 

Great job Bipolarbear in locating the rascal. 

timer_E1552168825.svg

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 17

Nice find!!! Will be there (Unless I get stuck working on a Saturday again). Thank you again for hosting another public slaying!!! 

• Like 3

Well done, LL, Zora and Bip - see you there :)

• Like 2

should be there as long as the wind isn't abysmal, ty for public again ❤️ 

• Like 2

Finding the gobo on the vast lands of xanadu is akin to finding a spawn horse roaming about indy somehwhere.  Great sleuthing!!  Bringing a tomahawk to the pow wow of the great feathered crown.

Thanks for availing again.  Have fun all, i'll be trapped in sermon group, my prayers will be with you instead.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

Awesome! Ill be there and do a live stream on it again :)

• Like 3

Congrats on the find, great job as always. :) 

Do you know if the nearby water is in local?

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1

coast is juust out of local, pens not too far off though if you follow the road north from Thunderstorm harbour :) @Nordlys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StarsHollow said:

coast is juust out of local, pens not too far off though if you follow the road north from Thunderstorm harbour :) @Nordlys

Thanks. :) 

To all the brave slayers - if at all possible, try to minimize the damage to the tundra. Thorakkanath, the owner of Thunderstorm, really loves his barren backyard :)

• Like 7

[23:15:25] The aged fat goblin leader is dead. R.I.P.

0a39ce5e8290bce11543d97e6fed6b92.jpg

Edited by Majqo
  • Like 4

Thank you very much LordLouis & Crew for making this slaying public. You guys are legends ?

• Like 2

Despite not being able to make it, thank you for making it public. Some people still like to have community events, whereas others would prefer to keep it to the elite only.

• Like 2

Thanks for another great slaying guys! 

1 hour ago, Majqo said:

[23:15:25] The aged fat goblin leader is dead. R.I.P.

0a39ce5e8290bce11543d97e6fed6b92.jpg

@ who ever owns that blue cart - it looked amazing, beautiful colour! 

Post slaying cleanup works status:

Mine collapsed.

Dirt rearranged.

Fences dismantled.

11 tiles left to restore to tundra.

Horse is hanging in there.

DUAlPXr.jpg

• Like 8

Apologies for the mess and for the fact I had to log off straight after the slay. I can see why he was left in the centre of the tundra for so long now undetected.

I am glad you have it fixed up, I appreciate how tundras, and pockets of natural beauty are important to its locals. If you need any transmutation liquid for the remaining missing tundras let me know. I will mail it over with no fee.

I have seen the loss of tundras on other servers with certain people campaigning for its removal. The sole reason apparently being that of things not spawning on it and instructing their minions to destroy it. 

Very sad indeed, anything I can do now I am back in-game from a crisis in RL, do let me know. 

Ps . Thank you to all who attended, supported and had patience for the public slaying, and best of luck to Bipolar in his hunting endeavours for more uniques. There is a great hunter in all of us. 

• Like 7

On 3/11/2019 at 12:15 AM, LordLouis said:

Apologies for the mess and for the fact I had to log off straight after the slay. I can see why he was left in the centre of the tundra for so long now undetected.

I am glad you have it fixed up, I appreciate how tundras, and pockets of natural beauty are important to its locals. If you need any transmutation liquid for the remaining missing tundras let me know. I will mail it over with no fee.

I have seen the loss of tundras on other servers with certain people campaigning for its removal. The sole reason apparently being that of things not spawning on it and instructing their minions to destroy it. 

Very sad indeed, anything I can do now I am back in-game from a crisis in RL, do let me know. 

Ps . Thank you to all who attended, supported and had patience for the public slaying, and best of luck to Bipolar in his hunting endeavours for more uniques. There is a great hunter in all of us. 

Thank you for caring about the local scenery! After working for about 5 hours, we got back to a good situation in the tundra. All I need to complete the work is to repair 7 tiles of tundra. Do you think you can help with that?

Thank you to Flubb and Explora that stayed with me and helped me destroy fences and altars!