Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Let's Play A Game: Where Have You Seen Rolf?

I was playing Mount&Blade: Warband, when I suddenly turned around inside a tavern and saw Rolf at one of the tables having a drink!

ODPfuok.jpg

• Like 1

LO Raid, May 2009.

wurm.20090514.1601_1.png

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Xallo said:

LO Raid, May 2009.

wurm.20090514.1601_1.png

I see few familiar names on this screenshot. :)

I saw him on opening day of Deli running around some desolate areas watching people enjoy the new server.

I found Rolf in vanilla wow ?

fa66bb83c3f98f2b670137767dd4caff.jpg

• Like 1

I once had him in local at LoG or Hammerfell to older chaos nerds during the brief Templars de Lux days. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Xallo said:

LO Raid, May 2009.

wurm.20090514.1601_1.png

How things have changed since then... wow. Graphics aren't even comparable to now :D 

He lived across from us on The original Elevation and his deed got plowed by the mongols ?

• Like 1

My local at Winterfell, Chaos. Must have been around 2012. Don’t remember what issue I had, but it was deed related. I’m sure I have a screenshot somewhere!

Edited by Sharkin

Don't have a screenshot but I remember one funny story. Back when Kyara had a white dragon hatchling penned up I used to fight it a little bit now and then for fun. One time I was in combat with it and all of a sudden I see in combat tab 'You cut Rolf deadly hard in the xyz etc etc.' After I left the pen to stop the combat I was like what the hell. Turned out Rolf was right next to me watching me fight it while in invisible mode and made a bad move or something which made me hit him. I think after he just said something along the lines of "Oops". He turned off his invisible mode and said he was just studying the dragons ai or something. He watched me mess around with it for a little while longer then went afk then vanished. 

I remember at first I got a bit worried he might suspect I actually attacked him purposefully or something and ban me but he just thought it was funny.

Really wish I had the screenshot I took of combat tab. 

• Like 2

On a side-note where did he really go? Did he retire? 

When he logged into Elevation shortly after I used the the 'key to the heavens' and ascended for the first time.

To paraphrase it was along the lines of 's#$t that actually worked' lol.