Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Ebonaura Reborn

Hey my Ebonaura brothers and sisters and fellow Wurmians.  I created a dedicated server for Wurm unlimited and I would love to have you guys play in it and shape the land.  It is running on a 20 core server with plenty of RAM and HD space in my house.  It is open to anyone and I also need GM's to help out running the server.  I have plans to make it a multi server with a freedom style one and a pvp style server like Chaos if we get a good enough player base.  The info to join it is below:

Server name: Ebonaura

IP: 198.57.6.224

As one of Ebonaura's founder I would love to keep the kingdom alive in this server.  HMU if you want to have a GM role as well.

You should add some info about the server.
- Skill gain / Action timers
- Mods
- Map

PvP on WU, where you can use ESP to see an enemy/other stuff? It cant work in my opinion

So far I left all the settings Vanilla.  I want to keep the experience as close as possible to WO.  However, im always open to suggestions as I want the server to be successful and have as many ppl as possible.  The intent is to have more than one server linked to each other.  We can have a pvp one and pve one, or a different setup as requested/needed by the pops.

Given that the host is a Virtual Server I can assign all the resources I want to it.  The physical machine has 20 cores and currently only has 60GB of Ram with the 12 slots still open for more sticks.  short, resources are not a problem.

I will admit I need help with the management side of it as Im not very familiar with the GM commands.

P.S. What is ESP?

A mod that can be installed on the player's client that is relatively undetectable from the server side that highlights other players, mobs, champions, and uniques that would otherwise be impossible to see due terrain/distance. In the example below, the player knows the exact location of the upcoming spiders in pink (aggressive) blue (non-aggressive) and if there were any other players nearby (green). Based on the user's comment, it would seem PVP would be a futile effort, though many mixed servers (PVE/PVP) exist in some fashion despite this mod.

2384sQB.jpg

Is there any way to prevent connections to the servers that have any mods?  I believe Wurm Online does a check on the client when it connects to the server.  Couldn't that be used on WU?

Bump! LF more people to join.  Im upgrading belts to 100QL for all players to make it easier to switch tools.

Ebonaura - no cost/upkeep deeds - pvp - active gm - open to anyone!

[14:54:12] You enter Umbra.

[14:54:12] You feel the presence of Libila.

[14:54:12] You feel a slight tingle in your spine.

[14:54:16] Puertorro may be forming a new kingdom with your village in it! Make sure you are outside of enemy areas.

[14:54:27] You enter Ebonaura.

[14:55:29] The Ebonaura tower guard has arrived.

[14:57:11] The dried, blackened lower part of the leg and claw from some huge bird. Sometimes it clenches faintly, or is it normal vibrations? It belongs to the Ebonaura. It can not be improved.

[14:57:24] You wear a cage crown.

WE ARE BACK!  Come join and lets rebuild the image of the old Chaos server!

BUMP!

Come join us!  We have 4 permanent residents and over 10 visitors.  Be part of shaping the server.  You can found your PMK if you wish so as well.

Bump!

Come claim a piece of land.  First come, first serve.  No deed fees.