Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

Napkins

We have plates, cutlery and all kinds of things. Why not add napkins. Get that veneer of civilisation going and another cloth product. 

• Like 3

+1   That's an amazing idea, I know of a nice warehouse too,  with storage capacity of napkins. You can get  rose ones, red ones , all the colors. I just rode by it hours ago as a matter of fact.  good for unpredictable gushing spills and leaks of hot and cold liquids or salt.  For the immersion alone!  we did once have rags in the game.  That should make a come back.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

I don't see any need to allocate dev time to something that doesn't add anything to the game

• Like 1

wow madnath so negative to things that make us go yay

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Madnath said:

I don't see any need to allocate dev time to something that doesn't add anything to the game

says one spreading disease.  napkins are sanitary.?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Madnath said:

I could argue the same about many updates. It still adds content and more content isnt a bad thing

Edited by Postinglels

Proper etiquette for setting a table has the knife on the right side, with the blade facing towards the plate. The knife model will be facing away from the plate when placed on the right hand side, therefore we can conclude that wurmians are uncivilized brutes unworthy of using a napkin at the dinner table.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Proper etiquette for setting a table has the knife on the right side, with the blade facing towards the plate. The knife model will be facing away from the plate when placed on the right hand side, therefore we can conclude that wurmians are uncivilized brutes unworthy of using a napkin at the dinner table.

For what I can tell we aren't even USING any cutlery to eat. I'm amazed stews actually need to be in bowls, rather than just eating it out of your cupped hands.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

• Like 2

This is an amazing idea and would add greater quality to any home with a dining table.