Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

[CLOSE] WTA RARE unicorn statue fragment

Ever dreamed about a rare unicorn statue? Look no further!

Now you have a chance of getting your own rare unicorn statue - some claim its one of the finest and most exclusive statue from archaeology!

If the happy winner needs extra fragments to complete the statue, i got a dealer who can supply the rest.

M7M1nw4.png

-

Starting bid: 15s

-

Increments: 2s

-

Buyout: 30s

-

Sniper protection: Nope

-

Reserve: Nope

The unicorn statue looks like this with a glow (example image from wurmpedia):

Statueofunicorn.jpg

If the lucky winner needs extra frags to combine i have a dealer that can supply the rest.

timer_1552248007.svg

Best of luck to all the bidders.

- N

Edited by Nordlys

Auction will end march 10, at 2100 CET (Central European Time).

Bit pricey considering what single fragments cost and that you are not offering them. 

5 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Bit pricey considering what single fragments cost and that you are not offering them. 

You think 15s is too much? Maybe. I think not if you look at the history of rare unicorn statues. And the rest of the frags costs 10c a piece from my dealer, which is pretty decent.

Now please refrain from posting in my auction if youre not bidding. This isnt the suggestion section.

• Like 2

Bump, 3hrs left - watch out for that last minute snipe from Angelklaine. ;) 

2 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Bump, 3hrs left - watch out for that last minute snipe from Angelklaine. ;) 

Na mate. Too pricey. Was hoping you'd lower the bid to something more reasonable. Best wishes though! 

If it was whole statue, i might of even bid... like Muse does, she always includes everything and not with extra charge about same price. Hopefully someone buys it now that i give this free bump!

• Like 1

Auction ended. Thanks for looking, folks!

Too bad it got ruined by some people, lets quote my friend: "who just like to see their own name". Id rather see no comments in this topic than a bunch of personal and poorly documented opinions.

If you think it is too expensive - its not for you. If youre not bidding, step away. Simple as that.

Now when thats said, before i put this frag up i actually did some research. I asked some highly respected people in the fragment business about pricing. I also did a quick forum search (which some of the commenters here clearly didnt), and found that the last rare unicorn fragment (not statue) got sold on buyout for 30s - that was in october 2018. It had a starting bid on 12s, but went fast on buyout, so i figured a starting bid on 15s would be more decent.

There have been no other sales of rare unicorn statues as i can find (i might have missed it if it was more than 6 months old).

Now, if you dont mind, ill order a close on this auction and i will call my dealer to get the remaining frags for this awesome statue for only 10c a pop. I guess i will be the lucky winner of a rare unicorn statue. ;) 

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1