Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Boondock (town) -Surtr

Greetings, On my last trip to indy I noticed that you'd expanded your perimeter over my building "the rock". I'd like to work something out so I can continue to use the building I've had for some years, please pm me :)

Pingpong

Ah, it is your building, why did you block the pier with your building? That might also be the reason for perimeter.

I put the stop over hut down 3~ years ago and just used it as I needed. It certainly wasn't my intention to block the pier. I wasn't aware anyone was using that pier since the surrounding area was equally decayed and good for docking at :)

In any case, I hope Surtr keeps perimeter on the house and it will be gone eventually. Intentional or not, the fact is, that it blocks access to the pier. And let's face it, there is also plenty of space in the surrounding area good for building another one :)

Just for info, I am sure you have noticed, there are my(and my friends) ships bit east from that place. I used to have my ships docked at Boondock pier, but Boondock 1.0 was big enough to cover also the pier. As there was no proximity ownership for crates, it meant that if you unloaded something, you couldn't load it any more because of deed permissions(iirc couldn't repair ships also). That is when I moved the ships away from Boondock. When Boondock 1.0 fell, I planned to move my ships back to the pier, as it wasn't really big deal, I postponed it... until "the rock" appeared, blocking access to the pier on horse/cart/wagon.

Well I had a look this morning and seems like there's been a massive perim expansion since I dropped that flop hut down. If anyone is hopeful,  there is no trader in the building lol. So if anyone is hoping to pop the building to find one or anything nicer then a bed then they're sorely mistaken.