Sign in to follow this  
Ajala

Fish page contains outdated info

The Fish page, which was updated following the fishing update, contains multiple references to a "Fine Rod", an item which does not appear to be craftable any more.

For example, to catch a salmon, the table says you need to use a S[pear], B[asic] R[od] or F[ine] R[od].

I'm not sure if the Basic Rod exists any more either. I haven't checked. I know it appears to be impossible to catch a salmon with a professional rod.

Another thing from the same page....

It's possible to catch wurmfish in freshwater caves. The table says it's sea-only.

And the page on clams suggests they can only be caught with a net on the shore or in caves. I've caught them (albeit rarely) with a rod, from a boat, in a lake.

Edited by Ajala

And the page on clams suggests they can only be caught with a net on the shore or in caves. I've caught them (albeit rarely) with a rod, from a boat, in a lake.          - fixed

It's possible to catch wurmfish in freshwater caves. The table says it's sea-only.         - fixed

Looks like rare clams produce rare contents when opened!        - rarity effect added to page

Edited by MordosKull

Looks like rare clams produce rare contents when opened!