Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

The New Tap Dance Market

With a great amount of hard work from friends and allies, I would like to bring to your viewing pleasure (hopefully), the new Tap Dance Market.

raF5QAL.jpg

I realize that most trading is done via the Trade Chat or Market threads here on the forums; however, for those who care, a complete overhaul of Tap Dance Market has just been finished.  Marble ramparts that can be climbed and are fully walkable.  There are more market stalls then will ever be needed.  Parking lawns with enchanted grass for animals.  An 11 tile Archery range to accommodate all bow types.  A small, basic, arena filled with slopes and sand.  Two gazebo buildings to get out of the sun or to hold events in.  Spacious Tavern with seating and five rooms for overnight stays.  Highway extended to center of deed and all entrances are widened for travel.  Large Cathedral aptly named the Celebration Hall.  This Hall is not simply a church to hold sermons, but it doubles as a workshop fully stocked with forges and ovens.  Point was made here to create not just a market again, but a gathering place for people.  Celebration has amazing people and not enough events.  Whether it's ever used, that's up to you :)

- Image Album -

Spoiler

raF5QAL.jpg

6f5Hf6k.jpg

aSp8NJR.jpg

4OOmQ9K.jpg

g8t63Mp.jpg

kgpmKQy.jpg

9mvScYu.jpg

4D5BSey.jpg

n7LFWnj.jpg

pMdHvPl.jpg

Thanks go to my entire alliance.  Could not have pulled this off without each and everyone of them.  Jennyr, Branek, Lumi, Sweetsusie, Jonydowy, Atheline, Job, and Orlin.  I want to also thank Pinkfloyd for logs and Waarokku for the chats and materials.  Celebration has an amazing crowd of people.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 19
  • Cat 1

This was a spectacular makeover..i enjoy riding by it and looks awesome from afar in dramatic statement esp at night when lit, as well as up close.  Nice fresh look to it all.  Gratz on a job well done.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

This was a spectacular makeover..i enjoy riding by it and looks awesome from afar in dramatic statement esp at night when lit, as well as up close.  Nice fresh look to it all.  Gratz on a job well done.

Thanks for that.  When i get some time i want to add more lamps along the dock and a few more key areas inside.

A beautiful design on that central building! and the view from the ramp of the long bridge in the distance is very a impressive sight. Even a few trees are planted amongst all that pavement (tree person me). A great addition to the area for all to enjoy. Well done to all listed participants!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Awesome change to a deed I once was part of!

• Like 2

Well done, you guys!  Very nice job there - quite delightful - will come and explore in person, next time I am on Cele.

• Like 1

Wow. Great job there! *checks the next rift on Cele*

• Like 1

Congrats to Port Benden Alliance on a big job well done!  And for reference, we have some before-shots:

wurm.20181231.1734_1

wurm.20181231.1744

wurm.20181231.1749

wurm.20181231.1736

wurm.20181231.1739_3

• Like 3

Let’s not forget to thank Nomadikhan for starting and designing this project. It looks amazing. 

I wish there were more merchants in the stalls. I went by the market like i used too years ago. I loved shopping there with my pocket full of coins. But the few merchants that were there didn’t sell what i was looking for.
Loved seeing the deed again tho. 

I finally got a chance to see the new Tap Dance Market (I was away and came back recently). Excellent work! The market looks very nice.

I especially love the design of the cathedral, both outside and inside.

Beautiful market at the heart of our favorite server. Go Cele!

• Cat 1