Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Shifting objects and escaping animals

I've noticed items on my deed shifting from their locations.

At first, a couple days ago I noticed a BSB which had been pushed partly through a wall was now not accessible from inside the building. It has to be taken from outside back inside and replaced.

Yesterday noticed an oven was too far into a wall which had not been moved by me (no one else on the deed).

Today found a deer outside it's pen. Was able to tame and return it to inside the fenced area.

6pMfZzn.jpg

Ran around my deed and found a sheep that had escaped their pen (no damage to fences). Additionally my Champion Mountain Lion is missing.

I'm concerned how many other animals at this point have escaped, including 5 speed horses, if this is happening apparently pretty regularly.

I am on Xanadu.

Edited by Seriphina

i have this same issue with fsb and bsb items and a random tapestry that has appeared and it is not movable or able to be picked up

Well, today we noticed that whole Vynora colossus is missing ? it was standing over Eden tunnel for ages and had no significant damage, decay was very slow even off deed and we were repairing it from time to time. 2 days ago it was there !

Also many items all over deed fell from upper floors and appeared on bottom floors , some from 2-nd floor and some from 7-th as  lighthouse banner and other decor. :o

One fallen chest was stuck between double doors and I couldn't interact with it at all, I kept getting message "Floor on the way". After reloging and several attempts I finally could move it.

I do not know what else is missing or fell underground and where the heck is our colossus ? I reported ticket, not sure what response will be. Hope it is just glitch or some strange lag/bug and we get our colossus back. :unsure:

I found several lamps and a pillar gone or misplaced. The pillar was in cave and came back above ground on same spot.

To a minor degree, I saw examples of this after a server restart maybe a few weeks ago, on Xanadu.

I was at sermons, logged back in, and all of a sudden there was a pile of rock shards hovering a few feet off the floor.

After dragging all shifted/fallen items 3 days ago back to their original location ( several  items to 2-nd floor and few to 7-th ) , yesterday I logged in and found all of them + few more new items fallen again to bottom floors reappearing in exact locations where they were 3 days ago. :o

Our Vynora Colossus never reappeared ? and I was lagging so bad that I couldn't play at all, close objects and distant terrain been disappearing and reappearing  with each move glitching and dancing on screen and I could barely move or type in chat , everything was slow and  bobbing with actual "head bobbing" disabled.

So after recent update it is much worse or it is just me ?

I really hope that it all can be fixed soon so we can enjoy game instead of  dragging items back and forward and trying to solve the mystery of wurmian poltergeist. ?

Edited by Rhea

Still happening. I have to go around and pull things out of walls every reset.  This is getting really annoying.  Objects are primarily shifting the equivalent of 1-2 push gently actions. This happens with secured and not secured items.

All of the objects that move are set in place using the "place" feature, not sure if that's exclusive though.  This includes: Lights/Lamps, Larders, BSBs, Ovens, Forges, Smelters, a Picnic Basket, Snowman Statues... And many others.

Edited by Seriphina

Bumping again because weeks have passed and this hasn't been acknowledged.

YzUNnRr.jpg

Oven being sucked into the wall after server restart. At least the bookcase stayed in place this time, but the larders to the right were pulled into the wall as well.