Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

[Fixed] Wagon going to the ground floor after leaving on the higher floor

Hello

From month, or so, noticed, that if I disembark from wagon, on for example second story of the house, and start doing any activities, it often goes to the ground below.

If I have it still selected, then I can just embark it, and it goes back to the second story.

But if i selected something else in meantime, then I need to go to the bottom floor, select wagon (it stands there but I cannot embark it), go back to second story and then I can embark it.

Yeah, it happens to me too. Although not every time, can't figure out when exactly. But for most cases it appears on ground floor on disembark and have to select it on ground then climb where it was and embark to reappear

Happens to me too. Relogging fixes it - seems like there's just some sort of desync between client and server location of the wagon.

Same issue here. Often happens when I'm building or modifying a building.  Happens with both wagons and large carts. At least with wagons we have that bit that sticks up through the floor.

Edited by Seriphina

Same happened to me and my other villager with cart and horses several times, or horses dropped down or cart , disembarking or embarking sometimes was not working at all, sometime was, go figure.

This happens to me all the time, wagons, horses, etc all pop through the floor.  I made a different thread about this months ago but got nowhere.  It's very annoying.

just noticed this myself on xan the other day. used a large cart, disembarked on 2nd floor near my ramp. had to embark it on 1st floor where the horse got pulled threw the floor. the 3rd tim i disembarked, it stayed on 2nd floor.

Still happening.

Just a note this it didn't happened in 2018 (at least not in the beginning of it), so looks like one of the patches after that time coused it.

Aye and before that the issue was gone for quite some time.

Still present.

Makes any construction works in multistory buildings very annoying if you use wagon or large cart as a mobile container for building materials.

Looks like after relogging, vehicle goes back to it's initial position, so maybe it's just client side bug.