Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Slaying - Forest Giant

The cheeky forest giant has been found and we have it penned down, very securely.. no , we do. 

The slaying will be on Saturday night, aiming to make it an all time zone friendly slay. Should be 11pm UK, 5pm Saturday USA and 10am Sunday Australia. 

'The Forest Giant is a unique creature that roams the forests of Wurm. The Forest Giant is armed with a 65ql Huge Club that it will use for attacking and parrying. The Forest Giant is easily recognised due to its massive size and antlers.

When slain, every premium player in local will receive blood. Mixing Forest Giant blood with source salt will create a Potion of woodcutting.'

The location will be up on Friday. We will roll some loot to fighters that will appear on the list abstracted from Niarja, minus alts. 

Pre-warning, you may want to bring stamina sandwiches and stay on climb during the fight, its rather high up.. if he throws you, it won't be that pleasant!

timer_E1551567614.svg

mKomm0f.png?1

Go up the tunnel as normal and follow the land across once up top, heading southeast. 

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 21

qaHYbDz.jpg

Zor posing after her catch ?

Sxdu6g9.jpg

Some fool getting baited

FI270s1.jpg

'Come ere boi'

'Help, i've been catfished!!'

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 6

Will be attending!!!! Thank you for making another public slaying!

• Like 2

Should be there, thanks for making it public (and at a time I'm not at work!) ❤️ 

• Like 3

Nice catch and gz was looking for it shortly before work but didn't have luck.

• Like 3

Congrats LL and Zora - will endeavour to be there.

Thanks for making it public (as usual with you guys) - all unique slayings should be public !

• Like 6

Hope to see you there weather permitting, we now have 36 inches of snow and still falling in Montana

• Like 1

Oo nice, Fg gonna be chop suey hot n gooey , and chop chop potion.  Ty for availing and thoughtful about slay time.  LL stands for lovah lovah

• Like 1

3pm.. can't make it will still be at work for at least another half hour. thanks for open invites though.

1-2am on sunday, ugh no better time to join the indy raid I guess

+me

• Like 1

Thansk for the open invite, I'll be there. :)

On 2/27/2019 at 9:00 PM, LordLouis said:

Pre-warning, you may want to bring stamina sandwiches and stay on climb during the fight, its rather high up

Guess that's the cue to bring all the Mag/Nahjo/Smea priests we can to cast Mass Stamina? :lol:

Even if the cooldown makes that no good, if you don't mind I'd bring my 2 priests anyway. If they ought not to fight because of space issues, I can at least equip them with some gems so they can summon people back up should anyone get in a pinch.

• Like 1

The space is fine, and we walled the edge but he did knock us down a couple times. Its Dragon Fang, its a loooong way down. 

I'm gonna have to charge you one FG eyeball for transporting illegal uniques through my territory without a loicense.  :D 

• Like 2

I'll be bringing priests if anyone needs summons to the top, trip down provided by forest giant

• Like 3

Can't make up my mind whether to come as I am, or send Jahpeople, but I'll try to haul one of us up there for the sheer fun of it ;)

Let the lag and the flying lessons do what it will !

• Like 2

There's a few things to give thanks for here, first and foremost thy for hosting this event LL and Zoranah, secondly you did a very nice job setting up the location for maximum safety and that was no easy task.  Ty for all that effort.  Lastly, for all the lag that indy has been having I must say this had to have been a record breaking turn out and i have a potato that is spudding eyes as a computer and the fps were great.  So Great work devs on doing whatever you did to be able to have indy tolerate that number of players in local and have it perform normal

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1