Sign in to follow this  
Cookiesaurus

One handed spear

So given that we have the new (to me at least) Polearms weapon class it had me thinking, How cool would it be to be able to use a one handed spear with a shield.
Like a true legionnaire would?

don't suggest changing the spears in the game atm as i feel they're perfect but maybe a slower weaker variant of the metal spear? 

Personally i just think it would look cool

Also, one horse cart chariots would look awesome :3

Any thoughts?

• Like 2

+1 on the phallynx setup of spear n shield, more pokey stabby.  The chariot...well i long wanted a dolphin chariot for single rider speed , would make pvp quite interesting.  Instead of bison cart wambulances,  the coastguard pickup after people are de-dolphined flailing in the water no stam trying to fight one another.  Pve side would be a nice speedy porpoise pedal power pontoon ride.

• Like 1

+1.  I think this would be pretty balanced >> 7dmg (while med maul is 8), 5 speed (like med maul), only as much parry as axes (which is less than most of the other weapons), 5 range, retains the polearm anti mounted horse and horseman bonuses, pierce attack, crit chance same as spear, weight 3kg, uses the same skill as two handed spear.

• Like 1