Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Password Reset not working properly

I have 5 accounts attached to my email address. All 5 of my accounts should be reset when doing reset password from the website. However, when getting back my email with the new password, only 3 of my accounts got reset. The other 2 I am able to log into without issues even though I reset the password on the account.

Right now I have 3 accounts with this issue. All of these 3 accounts are unable to be reset from the "reset password" option from the Wurm Website. I logged back into the game with the affected accounts, and made sure the email was entered correctly. 

I too have had this problem a couple of times, each case GM has had to force send me new passwords.  I"ve also had it where it shows a reset on some toons but doesn't not list all toons on that said email account also despite  the email acount folder showing so in wurm messages sent to it.

I was lucky enough to solve my issue myself but I wasnt able to reset the password by the available means. This is something that definitely should be looked at.