Sign in to follow this  
Savronne

Coverless wagons

I like to use a wagon but often do not off deed to the lack of being able to see aggros approaching or what is in the area around.  Could we have an option to build a wagon without a cover or be able to remove the cover that is already on it ?

Thank you for your consideration

Savronne

• Like 12

+1  A wagon without cover could still carry items like large crates and also some corpses. Would make sense if it overall had less volume. 

+1  the cover restricts lots of view  as a slow moving vehicle like a wagon at times it gets worrying what is actually behind you,and also when picking things up it can be a pain to find them on the ground.

• Like 2

really ez to do for dev's put in another wagon with cover set at x. like i did with ebo wagon so ya can see out back

+++1

oh!!! yessss plzzzzzz!!!

i hate using my wagon for the simple fact i cant see anything! :(
but need it for so many things!

++1  oh yes please ?

Passenger should be able to look around, enjoy the riude, and the commander should be able to look behind him ?

Even if only the Cloth Cover is removed optional, it would be very nice.

If possivle, i would also love to have more passengers on the wagon, more than the cart (3), they could sit inside the wagon (5 or 6)

• Like 1

Naw. The ideal solution would be to just make the cover transparent to the "commander" when the wagon is "mounted". This way all the different types of wagons would be updated to this system without players needing to do anything.

=Ayes=

+1

Also let us have the Wagoneer design as an option and bring dead server Epic wagons to freedom through archeology or something

+1

Honestly now my mind just goes to that cover for the wagon as like a piece of clothing. Something you can equip or change now that would be awesome.