Sign in to follow this  
Fushaum

Hot Food Cooking Guide.

Hi all.

I have seen a lot in GL-Freedom that players are asking how they skill up Hot Food Cooking (HFC).
I made this small guide, nothing advanced, but a small tutorial how to get started on skilling up.

I hope you guys can use it.

https://sites.google.com/view/wurmcookingguide/home?authuser=1

I like to add, this is how my deed and I find it the fastest and easiest, I know other players maybe do it a nother way, but this work well, and where you don't wast resources.
Remember we play to have fun, that is why we play.
Have a nice day.

Greetings Trygve and deed.

• Like 4

Some people say "aim for +/- 10 difficulty" whilst others say just "bulk cook single meat+veg"....

I've always just done the bulk cook method (and it works fine), but does adding more ingredients to increase the difficulty closer to your skill make a difference? Is it worth all the extra ingredients consumed?

~Jikuu

On 3/1/2019 at 2:32 AM, Jikuu said:

Some people say "aim for +/- 10 difficulty" whilst others say just "bulk cook single meat+veg"....

I've always just done the bulk cook method (and it works fine), but does adding more ingredients to increase the difficulty closer to your skill make a difference? Is it worth all the extra ingredients consumed?

~Jikuu

Before in time yar, did not really matter, you was able to skill up with meals.
You can't no longer, you need to make food there is with in your skill, you can make the food, but the food it self will be rally bad if you don't do it right.

By add more ingredients to the food, you will make the it more difficult to make, so let us say you have 10 in HFC, will say difficulty 20, but a meat and pumpkin only have 15 in difficulty, then you add corn, and now it is 20 in difficulty.

But yes bag in the day, I was skilling my HFC with making meat+pumpkin+corn, in a pan, but you can not do that no more, that will be difficulty 45 or something like that, will say you need a skill of 35 in HFC.

spam meat+veg meals, use alcohol to increase diff if it's too low diff. did 1-100 hot food cooking with just meat+veg and 1-99.9 baking with just bread+toast.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fushaum said:

Before in time yar, did not really matter, you was able to skill up with meals.
You can't no longer
, you need to make food there is with in your skill, you can make the food, but the food it self will be rally bad if you don't do it right.

By add more ingredients to the food, you will make the it more difficult to make, so let us say you have 10 in HFC, will say difficulty 20, but a meat and pumpkin only have 15 in difficulty, then you add corn, and now it is 20 in difficulty.

But yes bag in the day, I was skilling my HFC with making meat+pumpkin+corn, in a pan, but you can not do that no more, that will be difficulty 45 or something like that, will say you need a skill of 35 in HFC.

You can still do it.

3 minutes ago, rixk said:

You can still do it.

Yep. HFC is as easy as forever, it's still all up to how much you hate your wrists.

To grind skill itself - you can use recipes with just minimum amount of materials. You will still get good gains. 

But if you want to get hi ql food,  wi need not only high skill but also a good difficult recipe.