Sign in to follow this  
Noevi

Chaos Kingdom Chat on Freedom

Hello,
I would like to be able to talk to my friends in the kingdom while I hang out on freedom.

Taking it further and allowing us to actually belong to our kingdom while on freedom(having the kingdom tabard etc) would be cool, and might advertise chaos a bit to freedomers as well.
But if nothing else, at least being able to talk to friends would be nice.

Edited by Noevi
  • Like 4

+1, also GL-Freedom or atleast Trade from freedom cluster on chaos should be cool

Edited by Votip
  • Like 2

Sure, why not, +1

Not sure how feasible it is codewise in Wurm's architecture to cross-connect the chat of a single server to people playing on different servers though. I think you'd pretty much have to still belong to your kingdom on a technical level then to avoid spying. Dev's call, but I can see how it'd be nicer for you.

I also never understood why Chaos wasn't able to participate in "our" GL-Freedom and Trade chat, like they're some sort of exiles we can't talk to.

2 minutes ago, Flubb said:

I also never understood why Chaos wasn't able to participate in "our" GL-Freedom and Trade chat, like they're some sort of exiles we can't talk to.

its based off kingdom, freedom isles chaos gets it, and epic accs that were bugged and ended up freedom isles also do

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

its based off kingdom, freedom isles chaos gets it, and epic accs that were bugged and ended up freedom isles also do

Right, lapse of thinking on my part, I was stuck in thinking about it in terms of servers...so it's basically Freedomers who are on Chaos still see both of these chats? Would be nice if the kingdom chat (normal+trade) for Freedom could be opted in by Chaos players though as extra tabs.

Cluster chat as an extra tab where all cluster can talk would be nice but I assume devs will be worried about pvpers trashing each other all the time while I am worried about how much popcorn I will be able to afford.

I don't really mind how it happens just don't want to be isolated from my kingdom because I decide to go build some stuff on Pristine. :)

+1 I don't see why not, but I wouldn't be talking to anyone because I'm no longer in a living kingdom. Being able to join from Freedom would be a nice option as well.