Sign in to follow this  
Titanius

How much is a Supreme 5 Copper coin worth?

How much is a supreme 5 copper coin worth if I put it in the bank through a token?

How much is it worth to sell to someone (in USD or EUR)?

Edited by Titanius

5 copper or 0.05e. Best to bank it

Edited by Baid

I once sold some 1 and 5c coins to a friendly buyer for 10c as saccable. If you find a buyer, you must hand it out on sight as coins cannot be mailed.

rares tend to go as 10c, supremes 20c if saccable item, but you have to trade it in person as said before me.

It all depends who you find as a buyer, some players are cheap and try to get as low price as they can and some are willing to pay a bit more.

Edited by Themystrix

7 hours ago, Titanius said:

How much is a supreme 5 copper coin worth if I put it in the bank through a token?

Yep, 5 coppers. Strangely I keep getting these exact type coins. I have 5 of them displayed on the ground around my deed. If they were any higher than 5c I would surely deposit them in the bank but I find them good for a laugh at least when dropped around the deed with a short "rename" on them.

=Ayes=

I find rare coins of low denomination to be a handy on-the-go meal. Light weight and easy to fit in just about anywhere. And if you get hungry, just find an altar - and away you go again.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info, folks.  Yeah, maybe I'll just bank it.  No time to track people down for face-to-face trade.  Though I like the altar idea for free food.  I'll see if I can build an altar and use my rare coins at it like a McD drive thru!