Sign in to follow this  
Sputnix

[No Bug] Can not build "hight iron fence gate" inside "stone arch wall"

I was expand a house on deed.

I build 2 "stone arch wall" as house wall. (Not inside the house)

Right klick on tile border under  "stone arch wall",  "Fence" -> "Iron" -> dont show the option to build an "hight iron fence gate"

For all other brick types the option exists.

As example "pottery hight iron fence gate".

Inside the building, not unter an "stone arch wall" is is possebil to start an "hight iron fence gate"

Edit: Im a lib prist

I'm fairly sure that was intended at one time, because high iron fence gates seemed too big for the model to fit nicely inside an arched wall, so the option to create them in arches was removed.

Nevertheless, I seem to recall they were still possible to create in underground houses. I am not sure if, at this time, that is still possible.

9 hours ago, Anarres said:

I'm fairly sure that was intended at one time, because high iron fence gates seemed too big for the model to fit nicely inside an arched wall, so the option to create them in arches was removed.

Nevertheless, I seem to recall they were still possible to create in underground houses. I am not sure if, at this time, that is still possible.

Hmmm in this case it would be a bug that a "hight iron fence gate" can still be made with all the other stone types like roundstone/potery/marble/slate/... .

Edit: Im wrong all type of hight fence gates dont work, so this can be closed becouse intended.
(I must be blind ...)

Edited by Sputnix