Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

please close

it's forgotten

please devs to be fair close and remove this thread,  i got enough of this 

Edited by Qdlaty

I stick to what I said in another topic:

it would be bad to see you go.

But since I - or anyone else, most likely - won't be able to change your mind, all I can say is this:

It was nice knowing you. I do know we had our problems occasionally, however we've been adults enough to solve them. I have always respected you and I will respect this decission you made as well.

Whatever your future plans are, I do hope they turn out to become good ones.

I wish you all the best and who knows, perhaps we meet again some day.

Powodzenia i do widzenia.

Thorin :(

Edited by Thorinoakshield

Always sucks to see internet grudges drive people away. Although I don't have very much say on the matter, it always sucks seeing a longtime community member leaving. Best of luck in any future endeavours QD, and hopefully we'll still see you pop in from time to time.

I am truly sorry that you feel that you must leave this great game.

I wish you lots of luck in whatever game you enjoy in the future.

Hopefully you may decide to give Wurm another chance in the future.

well you never quit wurm .... just take some brake and dont sell main chair as i do in past :D  i still miss him from time to time 

cheers Qd i thought your skin pretty thick though it seems you have your reasons, take care mate in gaming and RL, been nice knowing chatting etc ? ^ dont sell main just in case lol

Well things changed, today i met with Emohobo, the guy who wanted to buy my deed, and...i'm not selling, we decided to team up and work on projects i had here and perhaps few more in future, it does mean i won't leave, tho im backing up from social life, forums, gonna be laid back and casual player from now. 

Thanks everyone for offers on my deed/priests, yeah it does mean i won't sell my priests too so i'm loosing a lot of money but well it is a game, sorry for trouble and good luck in wurming:)

And thanks for everyone who sent me good words, thanks for backing me up from making really big mistake on selling my chars i was working 5 years :)

Anyway i still think "someone" is an egoist peron but i won't say his name, don't want devs to remove my posts :D

• Like 5

Glad to see you've decided to stay here after all. Sorry for the person who won't get your priests, although I do hope (s)he understands the how and why.

Nothing wrong with laying back a bit more. Just take your time to get all sorted out and I'm sure over time we'll be able to hook up again. :) 

Thorin :) 

Even if you don't know me, I'm glad to hear a player is deciding to stay around. There's no game quite like Wurm - both in the good times and the bad times.

11 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

Anyway i still think "someone" is an egoist peron but i won't say his name, don't want devs to remove my posts :D

Hello! I am the "egotistic person" Qdalty so fondly talks about! 

You know, I have been silent all this time as you have gone all around the forums bashing me for absolutely no reason. I really do not understand how it exploded to the point it did and really it doesn't matter anymore. The mods did a great job of removing your unwarranted insults and I decided to simply give you best wishes and move on.

But I wont stand idly while you brush under the carpet the mess you made and the drama you caused just because (as some people suggest) you may have misunderstood because of a language barrier. Let me start by stating clearly and plainly I never called you a botter, nor do I think you are one. I do not know you, never have, and never had a reason to think you are or have ever been one. I was simply stating (as many others have and tried to make you understand) that it was simply a way to achieve the skill needed in such a short time frame and that I did not wish to engage in it. It had nothing to do with you.

But instead of accepting the fact that it was not intended as a personal attack, you decided to run amok on the forums smearing my name with false accusations and even going as far as to put up your deed and characters for sale stating me as the reason for it.

Despite all of this I wished you the best wherever you ended up, no hard feelings.

Then it turns out you did not sell a thing as you claimed on your sale threads and even got to keep your deed you supposedly were moving out of. So in the end nothing changed. False alarm guys! All is right in the world!

I'm truly glad you decided to stay, and I really hope what you say here is true, that you reconsidered your choices after an immense outpour of support from friends. I really believe our community is that great and that they come together to help those who are down to bring them closer and help them get back up.

However it begs the question: was all this "I am going to quit because someone said something mean on the internet" drama just a ploy on a smear campaign and to garner sympathy from our great community? Was me saying "how can I do this without macroing" as a genuine question and critic to an antiquated system on a post not referring to you so horrible and unforgivable you need to go on such a self destructive path, even after myself and others tried so hard to correct your misinterpretation? Or were you just trying to rally people to your cause in order to point your finger at me further, someone you don't even know?

After all, several people called it. I had someone even tell me: 

Screenshot_20190228-160258.png

So it makes me wonder after you made statements like these:

Screenshot_20190223-170557.png

Was that "sale" even real? Are you saying you made a public sale, a person paid you and was okay with waiting a week for you to give them the character details, and then you magically refunded the person his money and everyone went their own way happily ever after? Why didn't you request payment when you returned it and instead decided to take it in advance? I am sure this is not as clean as you made it sound.

Why did you go through all this trouble? What was the point? What were you trying to accomplish? And if I really insulted you in such a way to deserve this, would you be willing to provide evidence of any kind?

In the end none of this matters. I will still extend the olive branch and forget about the whole incident provided you stop pretending you were injured by some evil internet overlord. Lets stop with the pretenses and sillyness, shake hands and call it a day, okay? Wurm is just to nice a place to be petty. Its better to just be friends.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 3

well..i just hope devs will remove your post like they removed mine, fair should be fair,   anyway my deals aint your problems, have a nice day, 

now im expecting some nice dev will remove your ugly post as they did before with mine

and please close this thread

Hello! I am the "egotistic person" Qdalty so fondly talks about!  i cannot find your nickname in my post, that's interesting, and its again same way, turning words around depends on situation heh , anyway im off for today

Edited by Qdlaty