Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Maes Knoll sorted can be closed

Well things changed, today i met with a guy who wanted to buy my deed, and...i'm not selling, we decided to team up and work on projects i had here and perhaps few more in future, it does mean i won't leave, tho im backing up from social life, forums, gonna be laid back and casual player from now. 

Thanks everyone for offers, some of them really good, sorry for trouble and good luck in wurming :)

Edited by Qdlaty
Moderation edit

Maes Knoll Temple incoming with around 320+ large crates

some logs, dirt, fsb with some vegs, bsb with some mats, 178 support beams finished and 277 unfinished. 2 buildings, some pics below

hyIelwJ.jpg

vExOLrw.jpg

PCJDzOb.jpg

fsFR07B.jpg9MiRW9n.jpg

MJ2nrsw.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

My main deed here, it will take time so please wait:)

OBUgS6p.jpg

on deed is tar, sand, moss, clay tiles, never had time to make peat but peat is close by deed by the road like 50 tiles from the token, fruit yards with most trees in the game as i was grinding with my priests there, lake, highway connection thru tunnel to the Greymead, MK tunnel just behind the corner then Ageles to the north-east, Fogshore tunnel by the lake to the west and Darq/Fraggle to the south, 99courier mailbox, rare guard tower,2 knarrs, some sailboats, few wagons, large carts, best is to come and check seriously its too much crap i collected in 5 years,1 rare forge, 8 smelters 80ql+, few forges, ovensBce0q4K.jpg

cHjXlOY.jpg

yoGCN6W.jpg

oCimA9I.jpg

QNsXWby.jpg

anLKESR.jpg

fMvxvav.jpg

T9jWCVD.jpg

YV2byWj.jpg

DqX9xJ1.jpg

Q6YGJQ4.jpgVe2vmDu.jpg

pdYJvS4.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Regret not throwing an offer on the toon, it really was good. 2x 100 skills. Nice deed though hopefully you find a buyer as fast as you did with toon. Never met but sorry to see you go m8. 

1 minute ago, Loink said:

Regret not throwing an offer on the toon, it really was good. 2x 100 skills. Nice deed though hopefully you find a buyer as fast as you did with toon. Never met but sorry to see you go m8. 

you shoud, it went cheaper than you can imagine ? 

• Like 1

pics with crates/bsbs

hHyvkag.jpg

ZYEHL7O.jpg

H4ni9nj.jpgfkGblUW.jpg

Yz4FWd1.jpg

lMALO5x.jpg

roZoCcR.jpg

iAlXsDB.jpg

2PzzIPq.jpg

tBc6F3m.jpg

GjvhKay.jpg

Vl90snV.jpg

tKjz87g.jpg

zpqjUOJ.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty

Best is to come and check, there is as well off deed grape plantation above formly with 1k+ bushes

Edited by Qdlaty

2 minutes ago, olafhairybreeks said:

How on earth do you have an animal ratio of infinity??

its reward for been nice ;p...kidding

12 minutes ago, olafhairybreeks said:

So maybe if I'm a very very very good Loaf...

if you  are? should be was not am ..that's the problem hehehe...kidding... anyway lets go back to selling my deeds:D

5 hours ago, nachtiti said:

intressted...but what is the price?

On 2/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Qdlaty said:

i'm not going to post any price, so whatever is an offer, it will go to new owner when im back from abroad 27th Feb,  

10 hours ago, Seriphina said:

well ...i need to say that imagination of some people offering me 5s is amazing...i will make it easier, upkeep on both is around 26s + hota + all mats + 2 knarrs+wagons+nearly 500 large crates and whatever more, but offering me even less than upkeep is quite "nonsense" as faster i will disband it to get back upkeep money than sell is for 5s...a little more seriousness guys please , fair offer will be considered;/

The most I could offer is sadly 30s, but I'll give you this thread a bump so hopefully you can get a more reasonable offer.  (for the record, I wasn't one of the people offering 5s :) )

• Like 1

I offered 30e myself, would be helpful to know what ballpark OP wants

Best I could do is 35s, and can't promise anything but might try to keep the place going and open for sermon groups.

5 hours ago, nachtiti said:

??

still waiting for some guys to come and take a look around, but i wont sell it for less than 25% mats value

Just now, ArthurHawkwing said:

Still think you should just take a mini break,  vrrrooooooom vroooooooom, then come back, ?

well i decided to keep my main for now, and still got priests, but atm im out of xanadu and public life in wurm