Sign in to follow this  
Gorefiend

[Fixed] Bridges and carts

i have a 20 slope bridge ended up with mountain. on mountaing there is a building with a gates in front of the bridge. it looks like this:

Spoiler

EaMesW0.jpg

The large cart can't pass through that gates. with a help of @Njorun we found out, that if the floor is destroyed - the cart can pass, when we have a floor - it can't. it looks like there is a very specific glitch, when you're crossing the edge beetwen a bridge and a building with a floor. maybe because of the gates, or because of 20 slope, or existing floor, or alltogether. 

another thing, when cart is stuck at that position and i'm disembarking from it - i'm falling through the bridge. 

atm problem is solved by removing the floor, but ughm. not the best solution obviously.

• Like 1

This issue has been on the bug list for a while.  I'll add your post to the issue.

You are correct with the current workaround being to remvove the 'flooring' inside the building which will then allow access.

I think the same thing happens where there is no slope as well, i.e. when a flat bridge is just next to a house and you go from the bridge into that house.