Sign in to follow this  
armyskin

[No Bug] Become Diseased not counting

I have been diseased twice now and my journal has not updated. I have the black tome which gives disease resistance too, in some way has this caused the goal to not be achievable? 

Not able to reproduce this. I became diseased after the introduction of the journal system and the box ticked for me. I do not have the black tome though.

I tried but after 30min of nothing happening with 4 creatures on same tile.. never tried again, it's boring to just sit or run in circles on 1 tile to get 'ebola'; eventually I'll try again(no tome here)

Had high nutrition but kind of doubt that helps to prevent me from getting diseased, afaik it only helps with removing the status..

Would love to hear from others with the black tome to see if they were able to trigger this entry.  

John, thank you for confirming that you did trigger entry without the black tome.

2 hours ago, John said:

Not able to reproduce this. I became diseased after the introduction of the journal system and the box ticked for me. I do not have the black tome though.

I would love for a dev to chime in and confirm if the tome interferes with completing the journal goal.

My achievements is actually tracking my last time being diseased as well.

Spoiler

tO97Wf6.jpg

I have used a black tome, and can confirm that the "Become Diseased" journal goal does work, I got it about a week ago

• Like 1

Thanks for the confirmation, adding to the list for issues with the tome.

[14:30:56] <Armyskin> [14:30:42] You scratch yourself. What did you catch now?

It took a long time of standing on tiles with diseased players but it did happen.

i also have black tome, but i completed this journal entry no problem by standing with diseased animals for about 30 minutes