Sign in to follow this  
Muse

What's your favourite Wurm skill?

That one is really tricky to answer, I love most of the wurm skills and would even love to have some more new ones.

But one that took my eye from start was metalurgy, I love to make my all tools from steel and in some way it's sadistically satisfieing how much preparation you need to do and how much other skills you need to grind in order to get huge amount of excellent ql steel by yourself.

• Like 3

Looking at my skills - farming, but I feel I like mining even more, especially surface mining is my favorite. Watching the rock slowly submitting to your pickaxe never gets old. :)

• Like 4

On 2/23/2019 at 3:25 AM, tamat said:

was fishing until it was screwed with new crap system

Whine some more, I bet that'll make the devs bring back the old fishing.

I've only just started doing it, but the new fishing is actually quite good fun.  I love the number of different options available, the old method was just boring, now it feels like I'm actually doing something instead of just pretending to be a computer program.

Digging for me too I have spent at least half my gaming time landscaping.    Oh and would love to see a shovel thing hooked up to the back of a large cart that the passenger could use to dig 10 dirt at a time.  Lol.  Kidding but.... 

Edited by validate
  • Like 2

Fighting as it comes the closest to what i love doing most. Unless there was a walking/riding/sailing skill it would be that cause just going around and seeing what is actually around the server or other servers is always interesting.

• Like 2

Animal Husbandry is the most relevant to my primary distraction in this game;  I'm pretty sure by this point I have solidified my spot in the crazy horse lady category.  Fighting is enjoyable enough, and my FS, weapon skills have progressed at a nice clip.   And I never knew that I had a penchant for construction, but some of my highest skills are carp and masonry.  My digging is still highest of all, for now, although just barely (and without ever having need to grind it).  Common activities such as terraforming and gathering clay for mortar seem to push this skill higher for many folks.

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 3

Nothing like staring into the flames of my forge while smithing late at night when it's dark outside. Haven't done it much in awhile now though.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 3:42 AM, Niki said:

Climbing

Along with sailing, swimming and parking wrong. Sometimes!

• Like 1

I used to enjoy Masonry, then Farming, and have not found a new one to obsess over yet.

• Like 1

My favorite skill is waiting for what's next. 

Love the change to find in wiki that really takes you to the page.  Fantastic help tool

And blueberry pegs, all the cool dyes from archaeology, those are aces so that gets a vote

Spear fishing if you turn the HUD off and stand there with a spear waiting to stick a fish

• Like 1

Probably fighting and fighting related skills because I love hunting and exploring the map. Spending several hours purposefully getting myself lost to see where I end up or heading to interesting looking areas on the map while hunting along the way. 

Out of the crafting skills it's probably all the smithing skills. Love just being at a forge imping stuff while listening to music and chatting or watching a movie or something. 

• Like 3

Large axe and small metal shield.... lovely combo and does pierce dragon hide once your skills and stats are high enough.

• Like 1